List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Pictures of this New sensation.

Amazing Pictures of this New sensation.

New fabulous Picture of the VENUE & SHOWROOM SPA HOTEL.
    http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/residence.html

I was sent this Information, so rather then double up, I now see it has been nipped in the Bud by TINGTONG, so as I could not do better Enjoy.

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4197

Liked

Re: Amazing Pictures of this New sensation.

Is this the same messenger that kept on promoting Oceans1
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

I bet you wished you could afford one of those OCEAN 1 Apartments now, Old lonley, I hear any one who bought one is in for a very Big Financial Bonus.

I would be amazed if The VENUE HOTEL RESORT is not a BIG HIT because the Guys running it are putting Blood, sweat and tears into it, giving 120% if they do have problems, it will because Stingy people like you who want everything for nothing,

I can assure you, If I stick my neck out and promote anything, if its JJ Pub, Baan Dok Mai Guest House, or even OCEAN 1, TRUST ME IT WILL BE A BIG SUCCESS, as was View Tally 6 when every one said, they would never build it, in front of the Twin Towers on Jomtien Beach, I told you they would, watch this space, re OCEAN 1 your be eating your words one day, and now with my latest new favorite eating Diner тАЭThe RitzтАЭ n Jomtien Complex, but why am I telling you all beyond your small Budget.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks for thr info cockalicky, I usually stay at Tui's right on the beach front and pay 1800 for a very dated tired looking (but clean) double room, with no pool. Just checked the venue website and the rates are around the same; definitely a better deal.
    Just hope that they don't complicate matters by making it difficult to invite boys back to your room, no problem at Tui's.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Thanks for thr info cockalicky, I usually stay at Tui's right on the beach front and pay 1800 for a very dated tired looking (but clean) double room, with no pool. Just checked the venue website and the rates are around the same; definitely a better deal.
    Just hope that they don't complicate matters by making it difficult to invite boys back to your room, no problem at Tui's.
    Dont worry Knowing the Guyz running The Venue as I do, everything will be legal and above Board, they may warn you if they think the boy is going to put you into any danger, all depends on what you call boys :scratch:

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

These are indeed "amazing" photos! I have never before seen shop houses or swimming pools in Thailand. Has anyone else ever come across this phenomenon before?

Perhaps the owners should contact Unesco, as they will provide grants for World Heritage sites.

Liked

While we're in the "if I say it, it must be true" mode, could you advise of the lotto numbers this coming weekend?

Liked

I think it's amazing that anyone can be so inept at photoshop ....
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Is this the same messenger that kept on promoting Oceans1
    Indeed yes, LW - and so much else that has never lived up to the hype or even got off the ground (sorry, pun intended!).

Naughty but Nice Brad says:- Quote :These are indeed "amazing" photos! I have never before seen shop houses or swimming pools in Thailand. Has anyone else ever come across this phenomenon before? End quote

The Fun fattman says quote: These are indeed "amazing" photos! I have never before seen shop houses or swimming pools in Thailand. Has anyone else ever come across this phenomenon before? End quote.

Ambitious Bob says: - Quote While we're in the "if I say it, it must be true" mode, could you advise of the lotto numbers this coming weekend? End quote Cocky says: Try some thing with 69 in it mate.

Very Funny guys, but its really not the Building so much, that is going to be a New Sensation, with The JOMTIEN GAY BEACH, "VENUE RESORT AND SHOWROOM SPA" even though that will be a wonderful change, to most Hotels Resorts, it will be whatтАЩs going on inside.

Handsome Guys, good fun shows and lots and lots of surprises, being brought in from all over the World.

Dont forget, like a quality Wine, some times its better if you wait for it to mature.

Just wait, your see what I mean soon?