Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Spain - maybe Thailand but NOT UK or USA

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Spain - maybe Thailand but NOT UK or USA

I just love the way the police in Spain deals with this guy !
    If this happened in the U.K. or U.S.A.the cops would all be suspended and fired.

The terrorist would get a new motorcycle, a ┬г500,000 compensation, an apology from the Prime Minister / President , and his family would be brought over from Pakistan , and housed in a good area.
    This incident took place in Spain . Apparently the Spanish police agreed to placate a 'bank hostage' situation by allowing the radical to 'escape' uninhibited. He was allowed to walk out of the bank in the company of 2 hostages.
    The police provided him with a motorcycle and free access to the motorcycle. Then, leaving the hostages behind, he was permitted to ride away down a clear roadway to make his 'escape.'

This whole incident, shown on CBS television, complete with news reporting in English, can be seen on this 55-second video clip.
    The concluding few seconds of this video shows the result of the Spanish planning.

Watch .....

[youtube:1cilijb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8Y4KwVzJs[/youtube:1cilijb0]

Re: Spain - maybe Thailand but NOT UK or USA

Yeah, I think human rights activists would be up in arms here and probably are. I'm sure there's a protest in front of the Spanish Consulate demanding his release because he was a victim of police brutality.

Personally, I believe if you play with fire, you deserve what you get. The suspect is fortunate he wasn't shot on site.

Actually I'm surprised the police officer driving the car took the risk of getting that close considering he claimed to have a grenade.

Liked

Re: Spain - maybe Thailand but NOT UK or USA

Quote Originally Posted by soi_toi
    Yeah, I think human rights activists would be up in arms here and probably are. I'm sure there's a protest in front of the Spanish Consulate demanding his release because he was a victim of police brutality.
    Personally, I believe if you play with fire, you deserve what you get. The suspect is fortunate he wasn't shot on site.
    Actually I'm surprised the police officer driving the car took the risk of getting that close considering he claimed to have a grenade.
    I don't believe the USA is soft on bank robbers-hostage takers, No we would not use a car to stop the guy. The USA would have a swat sniper posted and kill the man as soon as he came out of the bank. From the film, he was an very easy shot for someone with a telescope sight. Heck, the Spanish way may have been more humane then the USA's way.