Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Information Management

Information Management

This forum contains a wealth of information on hotels & some other topics.
    The question is, how to find it when planning a holiday?

OK, we can search on the hotel name (for example). However, it's easy to forget all the slightly less regularly used hotels mentioned throughout the year.

Is the anyway of flagging up an interesting post at the time it's made, so it can easily be found nearer to holiday time?

Guess I could Bookmark every good thread on Firefox, but that's not so elegant.

Re: Information Management

Quote Originally Posted by z909
    This forum contains a wealth of information on hotels & some other topics.
    The question is, how to find it when planning a holiday?

OK, we can search on the hotel name (for example). However, it's easy to forget all the slightly less regularly used hotels mentioned throughout the year.

Is the anyway of flagging up an interesting post at the time it's made, so it can easily be found nearer to holiday time?

Guess I could Bookmark every good thread on Firefox, but that's not so elegant.
    That's what I do. I bookmark any threads I want to keep tabs on and bookmark any travel related sites like hotels, booking engines or attractions, and put them in their own folders within Firefox so when it comes time to travel I've got everything.