Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cafe royal and Ambience.

Liked

Cafe royal and Ambience.

Could anyone explain to me why these two establishments do not vary their tariffs in the low season like the majority of other hotels do ?

Re: Cafe royal and Ambience.

Quote Originally Posted by brighton man
    Could anyone explain to me why these two establishments do not vary their tariffs in the low season like the majority of other hotels do ?
    Because of the of the pink dollar, euro or what ever you call it, I would guess.
    Gays are often paying overprice, also gay hotels in Europe charge you more of what you would pay at the same "level" at a not gay hotel.
    I think they will have the same numbers of costumers no matter what they charge you, low or high season.

Liked

They proberly make up the prophits on the tea you all drink on the terrace at 80 baht a pot,and other drink charges ,they dont need to fluctuate the hotel room prices,if they did they would proberly loose customers.having such a lot of choice on where to stay in pataya,hotels are becoming very competitive these days and customers will shop around a lot more ,especially the way the thai baht is just now.I have stayed at the Ambiance many times over the last 5 years ,but now find myself looking for Chaeper and better rates,with better facilities,and there is many around .I Stayed at Eurasia last time near Sunnee got a room twice the size with breakfast and a swimming pool for the same rate has Boyz town.It just madea change to stay some where different.

Quote Originally Posted by markie1
    They proberly make up the prophits on the tea you all drink on the terrace at 80 baht a pot,and other drink charges ,they dont need to fluctuate the hotel room prices,if they did they would proberly loose customers.having such a lot of choice on where to stay in pataya,hotels are becoming very competitive these days and customers will shop around a lot more ,especially the way the thai baht is just now.I have stayed at the Ambiance many times over the last 5 years ,but now find myself looking for Chaeper and better rates,with better facilities,and there is many around .I Stayed at Eurasia last time near Sunnee got a room twice the size with breakfast and a swimming pool for the same rate has Boyz town.It just madea change to stay some where different.
    How was the accommodation, decor, security etc. on par with, better or worse than Ambiance? I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for a place to stay as well.

Thanks

Liked

I also have booked for next time in june/juli for 3 weeks Eurasia-Hotel (Serviced Residence) de luxe room for 24Euro/night. I looked their pictures on the homepage and i liked it. A few steps away is Foodland where you can get breakfast for 49 Baht. You liked your stay?

http://www.eurasiaboutiquehotel.com/
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by atri1666
    A few steps away is Foodland where you can get breakfast for 49 Baht. You liked your stay?

Foodland? A few steps away? Breakfast?

Are we talking about the Foodland Supermarket on Pattaya Klang?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya
    Quote Originally Posted by atri1666
    A few steps away is Foodland where you can get breakfast for 49 Baht. You liked your stay?

Foodland? A few steps away? Breakfast?

Are we talking about the Foodland Supermarket on Pattaya Klang?
    No we talk about restaurant opposite eurasia-hotel near 3rd road near sunee (exact name Goodland Food and drink)

You can see here http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?4XsRUkMpkcRG8CAA
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

No we talk about restaurant opposite eurasia-hotel near 3rd road near sunee (exact name Goodland Food and drink)

Oh.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by soi_toi
    How was the accommodation, decor, security etc. on par with, better or worse than Ambiance? I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for a place to stay as well.

Its a new hotel,i believe only opened just overa year ago ,decor is good ,very clean and the sixe of the Delux room with balcony is big,large bathroom with good shower,swimming pool,and internet in the lobby,price includes breakfast for two.justa 5 minuit walk in to Sunnee,a few Arabs stay there but i did not have any probs,i was with my boy friend
    Thanks

Liked

Its a new hotel,i believe only opened just overa year ago ,decor is good ,very clean and the sixe of the Delux room with balcony is big,large bathroom with good shower,swimming pool,and internet in the lobby,price includes breakfast for two.justa 5 minuit walk in to Sunnee,
    ...and according to their website:

Each of the rooms is featured with its own private balcony; a great place to relax and enjoy the charming view of Pattaya's lovely mountian
    I didn't even know Pattaya had a mountian [sic].