Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok Airways

Bangkok Airways

I am having problems with their site - can bring up site but when I try to find flights to U Tapao I keep getting an error message - is it me? - are they still flying to U Tapao? - or was I trying to book too far ahead - May
    Any help appreciated

Sorry, not making myself clear - flights from Phuket to U Tapao

Tks

Liked

Re: Bangkok Airways

Bangkok Airways' website is an abomination. It never works right. And it is always unbelievably slow. You're probably best off either calling them or going to a travel agent. As far as I know they are still flying the Utapao route. But I don't think flights there operate every day.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

At the moment they operate the flights from Pattaya (U Tapao) to Phuket every day. There are sometimes two flights a day back to Pattaya .
    However cheap it is NOT. You can get a far cheaper flight from Bangkok to Phuket, but if you want the convenience of U Tapao airport, and the lack of long formalities, it is great.
    G2

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by me4thai
    are they still flying to U Tapao? - or was I trying to book too far ahead - May

The site has it's ups and downs however I have a paid reservation for December :salute:

Keep trying it will be alright on the night.