List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: They want to keep it a gay secret from you?

They want to keep it a gay secret from you?

A gay secret from many of you? the Sticky Rice Queens that is dont want you to know. its where all the best boys are.

Did you know there is a secret gay world many Thais ask me not to mention, no one reads this so here goes

Blue Club
    2/F 3161 Ramkhamhaeng Rd (between Soi 81 and Soi 83), 02-732-2360. Thai-Thai music pub.
    Club Love Remix
    Lamsalee gay zone, Ramkhamhaeng Soi 89/2, 02-378-4345. Thai-Thai club popular with young gays and university students.
    Crazy Dance Party House
    Lamsalee gay zone, Ramkhamhaeng Soi 89/2, 089-444-9669. Thai-Thai club. Young crowd, lots of university students.
    Door Dance Pub
    The Beach Residence, 159 Ratchadapisek Soi 19, 02-691-5980. Located between the Suthisarn and Ratchada Subway Stations. Part of the sprawling Beach complex. Thai-style music pub, but reported to be friendly for visitors.
    E-Male
    62-64 Ramkhamhaeng Soi 24, 02-319-6772. Local style Thai country music pub featuring drag, lip-sync, cabaret, fashion and handsome man shows. Local crowd.
    Finalle
    Lamsalee gay zone, Ramkhamhaeng Soi 89/2, 081-503-5398. Late night gay spot for the young Thai-Thai crowd. Cabaret shows.
    Gay Town
    02-314-4864 ext. 1, 081-268-7930. Another Ramkhamhaeng in-your-face homo hangout.
    ICK
    Lamsalee gay zone, Ramkhamhaeng Soi 89/2, 081-442-9472. Thai style disco-pub attracting a local and student crowd late at night.
    MTV Remix
    Ramkhamhaeng Soi 24, 02-319-8340. Another Thai-style club attracting locals and university students.
    Zee's Zone
    Lamsalee gay zone, Ramkhamhaeng Soi 89/2, 086-733-8273. Another Thai-style club attracting locals and university students.
    Zingy
    Kamphangphet Rd, Chatuchak (behind Mogue), 081-313-6543. Thai-Thai music club.
    Maa See Kaa II
    2 Ramkamhaeng Soi 18 (near Ramkamhaeng University), 02-319-8248. Gay anthems to dance to, shows, model contests. Super popular with young Thai gays.
    MTV Remix
    Ramkamhaeng Soi 24, 02-319-8340. One of the many little gay venues opening near Ramkhamhaeng University. Expect very Thai style entertainment, young crowd, pop beats and Thai conversation (if you can even hear each other). Lerrrttt khaaa! (faaabulous).

Re: They want to keep it a gay secret from you?

Yes may be they are on some sites, but very few farangs know them and I never see any in these bars ever?

So its a secret, as I said, may be not to all but the majority of guys don't know, I bet you have not been to any of them but you only want to point out you know of them now we all know?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Dont worry! Im keeping my eye out for you, for any good Infomation I dare tell you?

Liked

Thanks Cock....

I didn't know specifically about some of these places but knew they were around.

I bet the drink prices are a hell of a lot cheaper than farang oriented fun venues. :rr:

No way a Thai student would pay for 3 or 4 glasses of soda water/coke/beer at 130 baht a pop when they go out for fun. :drunken:
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Yes of course its only when greedy farangs get involed, they Rob you, not in Thai world no one would visit , there again we are stupid to pay it?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Nothing too secret about these places, many of these places are listed on both Thai and English language gay websites.
    It's a cut and paste job without the reference. Some things never change.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by Cockalicky
    Yes may be they are on some sites, but very few farangs know them and I never see any in these bars ever?

So its a secret, as I said, may be not to all but the majority of guys don't know, I bet you have not been to any of them but you only want to point out you know of them now we all know?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Dont worry! Im keeping my eye out for you, for any good Infomation I dare tell you?
    Thanks for posting these.

Have you visited any of these venues? If so, did you feel welcome or unwelcome? Smiles or stares? Shits and giggles?
    Are you planning on going back or exploring other Thai bars?

I went to a Thai disco once upon a time and I'm not sure why I was being stared at. Perhaps because I was not Thai or maybe because I was tall or over 40. It was fun though, a pleasant step away from the commercial scene.

For the most part farang who visit these places will not find them much fun. A large percentage of the customers are looking for each other or have a different idea of a fun night out from most farang. By all means go and see how the land lies. The Thais will be a lot more polite than you'd find in some parts of Asia e.g. Japan, where you might see a note on the door saying non-Japanese should not enter.

I have to say that I know some orientals in London who don't like to divert from their regular haunts as they are invariably ignored by the guys they most like the look of.

we went through all this before not long ago ratchda-soi-8-t16780-15.html

hardly being kept a secret

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cockalicky
    A gay secret from many of you? the Sticky Rice Queens that is dont want you to know. its where all the best boys are.
    Did you know there is a secret gay world many Thais ask me not to mention, no one reads this so here goes
    I loved ICK and went there twice with my Thai BF. However, if I had not been with my BF and his Bangkok friend they would have made me off a waiter to get in. I really appreciate you posting this list, but how about some further information on how friendly these clubs are if you arrive alone. What are the drinks, cover, off fees. I would really appreciate knowing anything you would be willing to share, and thank you again.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Maybe I am losing it, but I enjoy lmlu info on the little
    known places and scenes. Sure, they are listed but few
    go and even fewer report back.
    I am not even a critic of the cut and paste technique.
    It is a way of being factual rather than the posts where guys don't remember the name of the place or where it is. Next to the Family Mart or 7-11 is useless info. :cat:
    I come to this forum to learn and find out what is happening and as long as posters inform us, I have no problem. I even agree with the thread title and think this scene is not set up for the average over the hill farang, like commercial BKK scene with the over priced drinks.. :cat: