Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can an Asian really love U

Can an Asian really love U

Im asking this to board members that have a thai BF ,,,
    My point is he 19/20 and your 45+ .
    I do know asians love older but does it work?

Liked

Re: Can an Asian really love U

Some guys often more than not really like older guys, the word is experience in bed. I have recently been just today with 3 guys , two older one 18, The 18 year old got off in about one minute and was ready to go home with me left to do what ever, so I ordered up an older guy and then my 25 year old bf came to top it off. I found all of them on guys for men in one day. http://www.guys4men.com/?m_id=1438535 its free and I get site points which moves my pic up front want to do me a favor create a profile for free I get a site points, you don't have to answer all the questions just do the short profile and I will verify you. and if you ask give you name of he cuties for you to contact directly.

Back to topic, yes, I am as happy as I have been in my life, bar no age. I have a choice of guys so long I can't get them all in in a week and none asking for more tan cab fare. 3 are in love with me 2 are regulars and one is full time my ex which is now my hose boy wants sex every time he cleans my house. My Bf of 25 has never ask a dime from me. He pays my bill at restraints the bars and does my websites free.

He is not rich he has a good job but he has something most don't, integrity. it is now more serious than I ever expected, I killed my bf of 15 when I was 17 driving drunk. 40 years ago almost now. You never forget your first. I am now an oldager, my second childhood and he like my first at 17 are on the same level of ecstasy. I am sure they love its not just money ask Smiles. I know he will not post behind what he considers a troll, however, it is a legitimate question.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    Some guys often more than not really like older guys, the word is experience in bed. I have recently been just today with 3 guys , two older one 18, The 18 year old got off in about one minute and was ready to go home with me left to do what ever, so I ordered up an older guy and then my 25 year old bf came to top it off. I found all of them on guys for men in one day. http://www.guys4men.com/?m_id=1438535 its free and I get site points which moves my pic up front want to do me a favor create a profile for free I get a site points, you don't have to answer all the questions just do the short profile and I will verify you. and if you ask give you name of he cuties for you to contact directly.

Back to topic, yes, I am as happy as I have been in my life, bar no age. I have a choice of guys so long I can't get them all in in a week and none asking for more tan cab fare. 3 are in love with me 2 are regulars and one is full time my ex which is now my hose boy wants sex every time he cleans my house. My Bf of 25 has never ask a dime from me. He pays my bill at restraints the bars and does my websites free.

He is not rich he has a good job but he has something most don't, integrity. it is now more serious than I ever expected, I killed my bf of 15 when I was 17 driving drunk. 40 years ago almost now. You never forget your first. I am now an oldager, my second childhood and he like my first at 17 are on the same level of ecstasy. I am sure they love its not just money ask Smiles. I know he will not post behind what he considers a troll, however, it is a legitimate question.

Wes
    WHO Smiles?

Liked

Wes, I can't read our troll's post(s) because of our terrific Sawatdee ignore feature. But, let's just say ... from the stater post's subject line, I would suggest you NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
    I know well that you enjoy getting down 'n complicated about things, but Mr Gra is not interested, I can assure you.
    (IMHO of course :albino: )

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Wes, I can't read our troll's post(s) because of our terrific Sawatdee ignore feature. But, let's just say ... from the stater post's subject line, I would suggest you NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
    I know well that you enjoy getting down 'n complicated about things, but Mr Gra is not interested, I can assure you.

Cheers ...
    It a bit funny you came in my POST tho Mr Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles

Cheers ...
    Sure " Mr ", Smiles Gra is not your intrested ! But you sound like a German who not like the Judes.

What are you ? Out off the Canidian woods entering the Thai jungle !

Stay in your tree Smiles !

Liked

I guess we all have our idea who is a troll or not, I found the question not the person more interesting than some others. However, I do find you ard Spike have points of which I am sure are right. I guess I just have a hard time being mean to people in any sort of way and when I do, I feel guilty as in your case a couple of times. I do get the point though. And I guess condiering what has been sent to me By pm by others should keep me away from the so called trolls. If It were my option it would be better to block his IP than to partianlly leave him on while partially leavign him off. It would solve my delima as to what to speak back to and not. I assure you its hard for me to even put homi on ignore , but at some point I guess there becomes a necessity to do so with more than one member of the board, I guess I hate to exclude anyone although thoughly convinced by PM likey I am wrong and Spike and u are right. So I will go along with the advise of my elders on the forum.

All the best!

Wes

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

I can't answer for all asain boy or for all asian poeple
    but I can answer for myself I really happy and love my boyfriend we are differance age I young more than him 31 years no problem for me and for him we live together we happy
    I have thai boyfiend before but it not real for me because in my mind, if I have boyfriend I not want go with another boy but my boyfriend do like that to me that I think it not real for me
    but when I meet my farang boyfriend (in the moment) I never have sex with another and my boyfriend never do that to me too
    what is love? for me I want somebody really love me and care of me and now I got a lots of my boyfriend and I never have that from my x thai boyfriend
    chickenboy.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenboy
    I can't answer for all asain boy or for all asian poeple
    but I can answer for myself ....but when I meet my farang boyfriend (in the moment) I never have sex with another and my boyfriend never do that to me too ....
    It's good that you find your monogomous relationship with your farang bf. But, correct me if I am wrong, most farangs in Thailand are not after monogomous relationship....so you are correct that you can not speak for all asian, but in the mean time, your farang bf is not a typical farang in Thailand.

I assure you its hard for me to even put homi on ignore
    one meember of the board
    Skike
    we all have our idea who is a troll or not
    yes we have ! :clown: