• A.N.Other (state below)

1 2.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leading Troll of the week

Leading Troll of the week

Please find herewith a poll on who is this week's leading troll. :king:

elephantspike

Re: Leading Troll of the week

You left out pattayaboi (account deleted just now for private message spamming).

This is a very inefficient way to try to troll and/or spam a phpbb3 board, as actions like these are logged and flagged automatically in this version. So I nominate this guy as the dumbest troll this week.

BTW- I am flattered to be nominated in this category :rr:

That was a mistake. He was in the original list until I arranged it into alpha order. I guess that invalidates the whole exercise. O mea culpa!

The prize for "winning" this popularity contest should be the privilege of setting next week's list including oneself. :colors:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK I've now fixed it to include Pattayaboi at the expense of the Pinoy's Pin-up.

I've also set it so that vote's may be changed. It's still one member one vote and expiring in seven days, though.

I swear i never voted for smiles may lightning strike me dead if i lied ...I think Curious knows who i voted for

All rather pointless - blog.php?u=1602&b=408

May God smite the Forum trolls

God has inflicted SGT with a people whom God has become angry at and whom he cursed so he made monkeys and pigs out of them. They killed prophets and messengers and sowed corruption on Earth. They are the most evil on Earth.
    Not quite. Although it reads like some of our more vocal members writing about me and one or two others, replace "SGT" with "the Muslim nation" and it's from last Friday's sermon at the Al Azhar Mosque in Cairo. Same, same. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/10/world ... cairo.html

So what happens to the winner?

Quote Originally Posted by z909
    So what happens to the winner?
    He gets to cast the following week's poll, including himself and selecting his fellow Aunt Sally's - if he can find the poll feature.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gra45
    I swear i never voted for smiles may lightning strike me dead if i lied ...I think Curious knows who i voted for
    That smiels even made the list has to have him squirming considerign his dislike for a troll. Im sure he is not sleeping well at all.

I voted for Curious. not ashamed to say it. Smiles may be a lot of things but, Troll he is not.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    Quote Originally Posted by gra45
    That smiles even made the list has to have him squirming considering his dislike for a troll. I am sure he is not sleeping well at all.

I voted for Curious. not ashamed to say it. Smiles may be a lot of things but, Troll he is not.

Wes
    I wanted to vote for Wes but he was not on the list
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves