Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What happened to the "bring another thai to your home&a

Liked: 1

What happened to the "bring another thai to your home&a

Baziel posted a topic, Bring another Thai to your home , with a lot op pics. I wanted to reply but when I put Submit, it said there is no such topic
    It took me at least 1 minute to compose a reply , so I think I own a explanation , well....... :naka:

Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked
    Jetsam, you have to "look" for it. It's on my first page close to the bottom. Even with a different page setup I doubt it could be more than the 2nd page for you (or anyone).
    To make it simple: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... php?t=7386

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Jetsam !

I not let you feel like a fool, i did delete my topic ! Yes there was a topic white pictures " A other Thai in the home ".I delete because the privacy off the other people on the pictures, i mean the Thai people living in Belgium. Jetsam, you have seen, thanks for your reply but it was delete before you put a replay. Sorry my friend.

Smiles !

It was a new topic , your link is going to the old .

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Jetsam, you have to "look" for it. It's on my first page close to the bottom. Even with a different page setup I doubt it could be more than the 2nd page for you (or anyone).
    To make it simple: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... php?t=7386

Cheers ...
    thank you smiles, but this is not the thread I reffered too , it was another thread started by baziel wit the next guy he brought home, and now it's gone , I Just want to see them all, all 40 :toothy4:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Re: Jetsam !

edit

Re: Jetsam !

Quote Originally Posted by baziel
    I not let you feel like a fool, i did delete my topic ! Yes there was a topic white pictures " A other Thai in the home ".I delete because the privacy off the other people on the pictures, i mean the Thai people living in Belgium. Jetsam, you have seen, thanks for your reply but it was delete before you put a replay. Sorry my friend.
    ok , I understand
    you have a interesting live Baziel , compliments :cheers:

Liked
    Gotcha! Pardon the snarkiness but the old topic was named "bring another thai to your home", as was your question.
    But you're quite right ... one should be more careful. Lesson learned ( unil next time, if I know myself! :blackeye: )

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Was named !

" bring a thai to your home" , Jetsam have seen brings " A other Thai to your home ". don't play gay game white people from Amsterdam , Smiles !

Liked
    I would have thought that this was what blogs and galleries were for

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!