Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Condoms

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Condoms

Here are a few thoughts on your post...

IтАЩm not sure what your news sources are that feature condom usage by active partners in Thailand тАЬa lotтАЭ but it sounds like you may be better served by doing a search on http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/ as itтАЩs much more carnally based than SGT.

May I suggest you consider the wording of your questions and comments here just a tad more closely if you donтАЩt want to come off as one of the low-life posters. тАЬFu*king their boysтАЭ might give people the idea that youтАЩre just going there for meat, and thatтАЩs the biggest problem with tourism there, in my opinion.

To answer your question, though:

100% of the people (with anywhere close to half a brain) having oral or anal sex with someone they are not in a committed relationship with use a condom, regardless of where they are.

(EDITED to delete the knee-jerk response I posted initially! Sorry Brandon, but that one hit a nerve this morning.)

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Are you 4 real dude !!!!!!!! ( or u got a death wish)

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Sorry for the death wish remark sure if you are in a one to one long time situation and you are both healthy guys then bareback is fine, but your Question was directed at F+++ing in Thailand and that is what I commented on.Anyways give thailand a spin Im sure you will like it. Just bring a pack of 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani69
    Sorry for the death wish remark sure if you are in a one to one long time situation and you are both healthy guys then bareback is fine, but your Question was directed at F+++ing in Thailand and that is what I commented on.Anyways give thailand a spin Im sure you will like it. Just bring a pack of 100.
    Brandon has already said "I don't and won't wear condoms". He has gone on to say: "Actually, for a 100% exclusive Top in a situation where neither partner has any breaks in the skin, open sores (including oral) or venereal warts (a problem in SD) my chances of contracting HIV or HepC are essentially zero."
    And if that wasn't enough his doctors "agree that not wearing condoms is reasonable in my situation". Can any of you read?

In another thread he made this comment "I just wonder if you can have a cute guy anytime, at your convenience, for whatever amount of time, an hour, a night, a week, you want him, and a different one anytime you want one, why do so many people have long term partners?" In that same thread he has provided statistics of the number of guys he has fucked since he was 15: "I naturally go for a decent number of sex partners; about 2 new guys a week since I was 15 (so around 1,500+ guys, which is not a big number for a 53 y.o. aggressive gay male in America". One can only assume that once he gets here he will be fucking non-stop since I don't think he's coming for studies in Buddhist meditation. He considers 1500+ different guys over 38 years "is not a big number".

Look guys... if Brandon is serious to begin with, then he is a real hoot since he has to be one of the biggest loons to find his way here. And if he is playing you all like a harp, then you are all giving me big laughs at how seriously you are taking him. Either way... chumps all around! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    I won't play if are under 18 (I actually card them if I'm not sure & have caught some 16 yo's, but it's the Dom/sub thing so it's natural a sub might be younger). They go home!
    Oh shit Brandon! Why didn't you tell us that to begin with. You're OK after all! Welcome aboard! :cheers: :cheers:

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

I won't go into why it's safe doing this because it's a way long (and unbearably dull) set of facts, but if you're a Top who doesn't bottom or reciprocate anally or expose yourself to blood, sores (like herpes) warts, or cuts from your partners, you are safe not wearing condoms.
    Yeah right, like you can SEE whether someone is bleeding INSIDE their arsehole.

TROLL or ARSEHOLE, either way not worthy of further response from our esteemed experts, IMHO!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    Look guys... if Brandon is serious to begin with, then he is a real hoot since he has to be one of the biggest loons to find his way here. And if he is playing you all like a harp, then you are all giving me big laughs at how seriously you are taking him. Either way... chumps all around! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    That thought crossed my mind, too, Andre. I still suspect a carefully crafted chain-tugging here.

If he is for real (and a тАЬHealthcare executiveтАЭ as his profile claims) he certainly sets a fine example... I wonder how many people his company would cover if they behaved in the same manner he does. The guess from here would be zero.

Looks like an old friend of mine who also lived in a bubble of denial.

Chok dee to him тАУ he may well need it тАУ and my condolences to those he тАЬusesтАЭ in Thailand.

In a different thread, Brandon from San Diego speaks of moving to Thailand, a country he has never visited. In this thread, he speaks of being into domination and submission, and of never wanting to use a condom.

I think Brandon, you're in for a great disappointment. Almost all Thais I have come across do not do anything other than vanilla sex. Most commercial Thai boys are straight and rather than role play with you will probably beat you up if you try the Dom/Sub thing - a concept they do not understand. Even if they know what you're talking about, they will be shocked given their cultural aversion to face-to-face interpersonal conflict, even if only as an act. If they are too small to beat you up themselves, watch out for the gang they have at their disposal. Revenge is very big in this country. Your non-familiarity with Thailand may be leaving you blindsided about the huge cultural differences between the US and here.

The HIV prevalence rate among MSMs in Bangkok is now like 30-35 percent... and you still believe you won't be at risk?

Bottom line: I doubt if you're going to get the kind of sex you're looking for, and if you do, it may well be a death sentence.

Liked

Personaly i think you area a complete arsehole,thinking the way you do ,come on get a life if you want one and use a condom, not only are you putting youir self at risk ,but other people also ,so THINK Wrap it before you use it .

Quote Originally Posted by markie1
    Personaly i think you area a complete arsehole,thinking the way you do ,come on get a life if you want one and use a condom, not only are you putting youir self at risk ,but other people also ,so THINK Wrap it before you use it .
    Personally, if someone who is fully aware of the risks is foolish enough to play with a loaded gun then he/she deserves what coming. To endanger innocent bystanders; criminal, not to mention promoting ignorance and sending mixed messages.

Hi bao-bao --
    My comments about condom use in Thailand being in the news a lot referred to the news about Thailand having one of the most effective "safe sex" campaigns" then during the military coup it became less effective and has not returned to its older rate, though it is still considered a model for promoting safe sex. That's the context I read about condoms in Thailand.
    You praise the Thai campaign of promoting condoms yet you would travel into a country where not only language and cultural barriers exist, but where HIV is still a major threat, and undo what has been gained by their campaign?

Not only do you demonstrate ill will towards your sex partners and their sex partners and the Thai people, but to anyone, including the many members of this board who make an effort to teach the boys safe sex.

I will even venture so far as to say that you really only care about your own pleasure, rather than the welfare of the greater community at large, straight or gay.