List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German Policeman strips on Pattaya go go boy stage...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

German Policeman strips on Pattaya go go boy stage...

I caught the Wild West Boys show on New Years Eve on Pattayland Soi 2, and before the
    show started, a farang dressed in leather pants, high black leather boots,
    and a leather jacket with Polizi on it, approached the stage at WWB and
    stepped onto the large stage with the go go boys.
    I was sitting near him and his Asian partner who also had on leather pants.

It was strange and when he started to take off his jacket and his boots and then his pants, it got stranger. He put his boots back on after he removed his pants and still had his police shirt on.. when he took off the police shirt,
    he was wearing a leather studded garment which had a cup for his groin,
    and some strapping around his chest.. His butt was fully exposed and he
    made some attempt with his leather belt to spank some of the go go boys but they were not interested in this and ignored him..

Mercifully, he left the stage with all his leather items plus a motorcycle helmet and went into the mens room to redress.. He was about 50 years too old to
    do this act and several times I thought he would fall down. His Asian partner was also elderly and they both left before the show.. The audience and the boys just ignored the stripper, no applause, no boos, nothing and it was
    just weird and sort of pathetic in my humble opinion.. :cat:

Re: German Policeman strips on Pattaya go go boy stage...

I may know who this "German" policeman was. If it is the guy I think he is, he comes from Denmark and has about 24 different police uniforms, many of which he brings to Thailand each time he comes. He even has a Thai police officer's uniform. I don't think he has a hod full of bricks ! :geek:

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    The audience and the boys just ignored the stripper, no applause, no boos, nothing and it was
    just weird and sort of pathetic in my humble opinion.. :cat:
    Pathetic is exactly what it is... but it happens from time to time in gogo bars that some drunk farang thinks it would be funny to join the boys on the stage and probably the guy thinks he is the life and soul of the party. Usually they are the type who are much more attractive with their clothes on.
    Do these wankers really think that anyone in the audience is interested in seeing some middle aged farang stripping off? Maybe they do it for a bet? Whatever!
    I would love to have read that one of the boys there had punched him in the mouth and shoved him off the stage.

Liked

sounds like he was on holiday
    sounds like he was having a good time
    sounds like no-one got hurt
    what ever turns you on
    live and let live
    there's more things to worry about
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

But what I'm dying to know....

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    ...Mercifully, he left the stage with all his leather items plus a motorcycle helmet and went into the mens room to redress..
    But who Offed him?

Boy, the economy in the West is getting even worse than I thought.

Liked

Do these wankers really think that anyone in the audience is interested in seeing some middle aged farang stripping off?
    On a similar note, I think there must exist a mathematical function that relates sag factor to degree of exposure amongst some Europeans at Jomtien.

Women who wander about Dong Tan with breasts exposed generally seem to have them bouncing off their knees.

About 99% of the time males with minimal thongs or bikini pouches would be far more seductive in a burqa as proposed by Homintern. Stretch marks, cellulite and Saran Wrap facial procedures are rarely attractive when exposed to full sunlight. Depositing a full, thick glossy black hairpiece above a weathered, sagging visage :rr: rarely achieves the successful coup d'oeil that some seem to believe.

There's really nothing wrong with getting old. A few subtle adjustments to the ravages of time may produce pleasing results, but if you're relying on medical procedures, silicone, botox and tonsorial remakes that come with laundering directions on the assumption you might be mistaken for a 29 year old, GET A GRIP.

Liked

There's really nothing wrong with getting old. A few subtle adjustments to the ravages of time may produce pleasing results, but if you're relying on medical procedures, silicone, botox and tonsorial remakes that come with laundering directions on the assumption you might be mistaken for a 29 year old, GET A GRIP.
    Hmm ... as a somewhat rotund figure I am amazed and pleased with the number of Thai chubby chasers you find here .... I have a number of regular admirers, and perhaps strangely most with gym toned bodies - who love to use my tummy as a pillow ... and er, other things too! Mind you I prefer guys 25 to 35 .... whether this applies to young things that other people might fancy I don't know!

So for one I am happy to grow old (dis)gracefully .....
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by giggsy
    sounds like he was on holiday
    sounds like he was having a good time
    sounds like no-one got hurt
    what ever turns you on
    live and let live
    there's more things to worry about
    At last, a balanced perspective. Youropeeyins do try some off the wall stuff on holiday. Pity it embarrasses the "expatriates". It's hell in the East, isn't it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    At last, a balanced perspective. Youropeeyins do try some off the wall stuff on holiday. Pity it embarrasses the "expatriates". It's hell in the East, isn't it.
    I think you will find its not just some expats who cringe at this type of stunt - thai boys would not be amused at this 'Ting Tong' falang behaviour either ...
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat

I think you will find its not just some expats who cringe at this type of stunt - thai boys would not be amused at this 'Ting Tong' falang behaviour either ...
    Kind of an interesting comment from the guy with the signature strap

If someways says that they understand the Thai way, in my experience then they sure as hell don't !!