While out on a LONG walk one morning (IтАЩd started near Victory Monument a little before 7:00) I found myself around 11:00 wandering down Convent Road on the other side of Silom from the Soi 4 area, near the Sala Daeng BTS station. IтАЩd been down the street before on my way to Adonis massage, but it opens at noon and I was ready to stop now, thank you.

At the entrance to the Adonis sub-soi I noticed a place IтАЩd not seen before: Cassanova Therapy Massage Parlor. It had large windows facing the street and the inside was bright and inviting: comfortable chairs, lots of nice woodwork throughout and it seemed clean and well-maintained. Just as well, because I was ready to sit somewhere, regardless. They may open before 11, IтАЩm not sure. I was there just a few minutes past.

When I walked in I was greeted by what I assumed might have been the only one working, although there was a woman at the desk and a second massage person (female) that appeared shortly after we began what I had intended to be just a foot massage.

Ton (below) was quiet at first, but when he found that I was interested in visiting while he worked he shared about himself and his life as best we could with our limited knowledge of the otherтАЩs language. He readily agreed that this particular high season was a disappointment so far as tourist trade went, but he was optimistic things would improve.

As the foot massage progressed he asked where I was going afterwards and IтАЩd told him somewhat sheepishly that I was kind of killing time until Adonis opened to see about a body massage. He perked up and offered to do that for me, also, and since he was doing such a great job already I thought тАЬwhy not?тАЭ and told him thatтАЩd be fine.

I wasnтАЩt looking for a happy ending so I canтАЩt say if one would be available, but I strongly suspect from some of his subtle comments and contact that it would be. Pricing was average, as I recall, but I donтАЩt remember specifics. I do know IтАЩll go back again.