Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berlin

Liked

Berlin

I would appreciate any information of gay berlin, particularly the availability of young gentlemen (where best to find them, prices etc) and any place featuring erotic shows. Thanks in advance for your help.

:bounce: :bounce: REVIEW ADDED AT BOTTOM OF PAGE :bounce: :bounce:

Re: Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by tony279760
    I would appreciate any information of gay berlin, particularly the availability of young gentlemen (where best to find them, prices etc) and any place featuring erotic shows. That's in advance for your help.
    Excellent - I would like information too as I have often planned to visit but have never got round to it.

I do notice that there are several airports - any insights into which is most central or with best transport links etc

thanks

For companionship, it's best to go online. There is at least one "house of boys", but it is pathetic. There are also some hustler bars. Almost all major international arrivals are at Tegel Airport, which is cramped and about 30 years out of date, but convenient enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    For companionship, it's best to go online. There is at least one "house of boys", but it is pathetic. There are also some hustler bars. Almost all major international arrivals are at Tegel Airport, which is cramped and about 30 years out of date, but convenient enough.

Hmmm it doesnt't sound great - maybe im 80yrs too late and should have visited during the Weimar regime when it seems it was a case of "anything goes"!

I find Europe on the whole very disappointing these days, vastly overpriced and if you want "companionship" the "trade" operate on the principle of doing the least possible for the highest price possible - and frankly most of them have seen better days (so have the customers but thats not the point!)

Maybe I'll continue to give Berlin a miss then - thanks for info anyway.

:cheers:

Try the following, there are several posts on Berlin.

www.rentboysworld.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Ryan Air fly to Schonehausen airport, which I find is basic but OK.

Liked
    thanks for the info guys. the www.rentboysworld.com link is very helpful z909, a site well worth signing up for.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    maybe im 80yrs too late and should have visited during the Weimar regime when it seems it was a case of "anything goes"!
    Spot-on! The days of Stephen Spender's "Temple" are gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    maybe im 80yrs too late and should have visited during the Weimar regime when it seems it was a case of "anything goes"!
    Spot-on! The days of Stephen Spender's "Temple" are gone forever.

I fancy myself playing the piano in the nude a la Josephine Baker

Tee Hee

:cheers: :cheers:

Liked

Berlin

I find both Berlin airports equally convenient Sch├╢nefeld and Tegel.
    Your discount carrierts, EasyJet and Ryan Air, for as long as they are able to continue flying
    will use Sch├╢nefeld where as the bigger International carriers will use Tegal.
    This is important to bear in mind when you are using different carriers as each facility is
    quite a distance from one another.
    I find Berlin to be quite reasonable, especially off the tourist beaten track.
    The darkroom carverns at Tom's are incredible.
    TREIBHAUS is one of the best bathhouses in the world, if you can keep up.
    There is a lot available online as well......

Surfcrest

Liked
    I have an ex going to the university there that may be able to help, if you want his email PM me, he lovea forgiers and is HALF Korean, HALF Kyrgyze, Speaks Excellent English

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes