Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silom Soi 4 - Mr November

Liked

Silom Soi 4 - Mr November

Take a break from all the hysteria about Savarnabhumi and have a look at this eye-candy from Silom Soi 4 Mr November contest at the weekend:

Does anyone know which award #13 picked up?

More great pics on www.balconypub.com/gallery

If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Silom Soi 4 - Mr November

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai

#13 = Nice body.... shame about the face.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Jinks ...

... that's not very Christian of you ... but it was exactly my thought also.

krobbie

Apart from the usual Mr. Popular award, the Mr.November award and the 1st and 2nd Runners Up, there were several other minor prizes: Best Smile; Best Body; Best 'Special Feature' (use your imagination); and individual awards given by the managers of Telephone and The Balcony.

Can't remember which award No.13 received but will try to find out from the judges and let you know.

Re: Jinks ...

Quote Originally Posted by krobbie
    ... that's not very Christian of you ... but it was exactly my thought also.

krobbie
    Krobbie, you and jinks should be the very last people in the world to talk about the boat races of others, especially with the ones that the two of you have got.

For those of you here that don't know what jinks and Krobbie look like, here is a picture of them below. I should inform you all that the original photograph was taken in colour, but when it was developed, it was discovered that the colour had ran; or perhaps it would be more accurate of me to say that it sprinted.

Cheers,

George.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    How is "best special feature" judged?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    How is "best special feature" judged?

If you are talking about jinks and Krobbie, it isn't, as it would be impossible, owing to the fact that they don't possess a best feature between the two of them.

Cheers Beachlover, by the way, you aren't looking to buy any travel insurance are you?

George.

Liked
    I have been out of town on short trips and have not been to Soi 4 in a month but made it there tonight. I was surprised it was busy given that no one is getting in via the Bangkok airports. Balcony is now having a cabaret show at 11:30pm 4 nights a week, Mon. Tue, Thurs and Sat, I think.

I was also surprised to see that the runes that was the Roxy, Icon and the old Rome Club has not been left in the pile of pancaked cement and twisted rebar but is taking shape in a new disco to be called 'The Club Nine' The front is all modern glass and steel. I took a look inside and there's going to be a rap around balcony and a stage. I would guess it will be open in a few months give or take the usual Thai variance.

There's also a new Italian restaurant that is open next to or part of Bar Bar.

I missed all the recent soi 4 events traveling around Thailand and no one has posted anything on what's been going on.
    E Dok Tong

Re: Silom Soi 4 - Mr November

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai
    Number 13 won the "Mr.Sexy Body Award"

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    I was also surprised to see that the runes that was the Roxy, Icon and the old Rome Club has not been left in the pile of pancaked cement and twisted rebar but is taking shape in a new disco to be called 'The Club Nine' The front is all modern glass and steel. I took a look inside and there's going to be a rap around balcony and a stage. I would guess it will be open in a few months give or take the usual Thai variance.
    9 Night Club will open next Tuesday, 9 December. This notice was outside tonight.