Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tarntawan Place Hotel

Tarntawan Place Hotel

Deluxe Suriwongse Room AUD$ 136.00 per night.
    You have got to be kidding me!
    AUD$136.00 for a badly maintained room of dubious cleanliness and the farang gays still love it ?????
    Beyond my comprehension.

Re: Tarntawan Place Hotel

I think it's location, location and location that makes it attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by bigaussieal
    AUD$136.00 for a badly maintained room of dubious cleanliness and the farang gays still love it ?????
    Beyond my comprehension.

Liked

Beyond my comprehension.
    Are you talking about the Ramada Tarntawan that is right across the street from the Tarnatwan Hotel that most farang gays stay in.

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

I don't know, but for me the Tarntawan Place has always been a good option when I visited BKK. Staff are friendly and I never once had an issue with cleanliness there.

The room that is mentioned is not base category and it's possible to stay at the standard rooms for 122 Australian Dollars
    136 Aussie Dollars is 85 US (or 3000 THB) - For that you'll get a good sized, modern room, smack bang in the heart of town. Also, this rate includes service charge, taxes and breakfast for 2, which is available 24 hours.

Cheers

Bigaussieal gave us a rant back in October with his opinion of Tarntawan Place and 6 weeks later, like a dog returning to its own vomit, he's at it again.

In this post it's the cost in Aussie Dollars - what he fails to mention is that in recent weeks the AU$ has depreciated over 30% against the Baht so maybe this whinger should be directing his malevolant energy against his own government's finance minister rather than a much loved and appreciated hotel in Bangkok.

If you don't like it any more Bigaussieal, find somewhere else to stay ... preferably in Hobart where we can't hear your incessant whining. :thebirdman:

Quote Originally Posted by TOQ
    Beyond my comprehension.
    Are you talking about the Ramada Tarntawan that is right across the street from the Tarnatwan Hotel that most farang gays stay in.
    john
    There has never been a Ramada Tarntawan Hotel, it was called the Ramada Tawana and a year ago was renamed The Tawana Hotel.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty But Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by TOQ
    Beyond my comprehension.
    john
    There has never been a Ramada Tarntawan Hotel, it was called the Ramada Tawana and a year ago was renamed The Tawana Hotel.

My mistake, thank you

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Quote Originally Posted by padlom
    Bigaussieal gave us a rant back in October with his opinion of Tarntawan Place and 6 weeks later, like a dog returning to its own vomit, he's at it again.

In this post it's the cost in Aussie Dollars - what he fails to mention is that in recent weeks the AU$ has depreciated over 30% against the Baht so maybe this whinger should be directing his malevolant energy against his own government's finance minister rather than a much loved and appreciated hotel in Bangkok.

If you don't like it any more Bigaussieal, find somewhere else to stay ... preferably in Hobart where we can't hear your incessant whining. :thebirdman:
    Right on padlom! Same, same for us who use pounds sterling.
    Bigaussieeal needs to get a life! Jeez, the aussies like to talk about us whinging poms but he manages to beat us hands down :banghead:

Quote Originally Posted by padlom

Perhaps we should change the name of this forum to Padlom Gay Thailand!
    Seems you have a monopoly on opinion around here. I have no objection to anyone expressing any point of view they wish on this forum. I usually ignore the posts that don't interest me. I don't attempt to browbeat anyone for their opinion. I understand that many loud mouth queens find this acceptable and expected behaviour, each to their own I guess.

Liked
    I have been reading this forum for quite a long time and I ve always found it helpful, interesting and..at times ..very amusing , too. The only disturbing thing for me is that again and again posters get bashed and insulted for their opinions. Maybe too many GT of some OPs? To each his own. Like many newbies I chose T. hotel (2005) for my first stay with a Thai companion. IMO the room was run down and ridiculously overpriced, compared to other hotels I d been before in BKK. I think the main reason why so many accept this is that one does not get stupid looks when coming back with a Thai mate. It was my first and last stay there. Location and breakfast for 2 are not really an argument....I use to stay at Vincent s now, just a 50 B ride from Silom and great BF for 110 B.