Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Reality Hitting Thailand

OK, I read it. Now what?

Liked: 1
    From the article

Labour Minister Uraiwan Thienthong said she and Deputy Prime Minister Olarn Chaipravat on Monday discussed the plan to set up a fund worth 1.53 billion baht for helping at least 60,000 workers who could be out of jobs next year.

They could always move into prostitution, it might bring down the prices in a market where the boys and girls have been upping their prices.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Re: Reality Hitting Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by stevekoolguy
    Let us read this guys
    Why?????

I've been gone for months. Nothing has changed again I see. Are you working on the most pointless posts award?

OK, so Thailand is starting to watch out for next year? What is it about that that you think is important or why does it interest you?

Liked

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/breakingnews.php?id=132102

Let us read this guys
    Surprised you did not open a poll
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    From the article

Labour Minister Uraiwan Thienthong said she and Deputy Prime Minister Olarn Chaipravat on Monday discussed the plan to set up a fund worth 1.53 billion baht for helping at least 60,000 workers who could be out of jobs next year.

They could always move into prostitution, it might bring down the prices in a market where the boys and girls have been upping their prices.
    Things are hoping here in the Philippines, when I arrived if you saw one farang at all that was a lot, last week with the exhanage rate still at an all time high against the dollar there were more than 30 farang in the gay Mecca of Malate. So, maybe its a time when people are looking for better exchange rates better opportunities and lower prices.

All the best

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    From the article

Things are hoping here in the Philippines, when I arrived if you saw one farang at all that was a lot, last week with the exhanage rate still at an all time high against the dollar there were more than 30 farang in the gay Mecca of Malate. So, maybe its a time when people are looking for better exchange rates better opportunities and lower prices.

All the best

Wesley

Wesley

How does it comapre with Thailand, I mean How much is an off, an allnighter and short time. What does a drink cost and how does safety compare.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/breakingnews.php?id=132102

Let us read this guys
    I'm with Naomi Klein on this one ( I think she's a celesbian like me as well)..first the Iraq War was the greatest handover of public monies into private hands the world has ever witnessed..and the the great "bail out"..the biggest con in the history of the planet.. is really the conservaties looting the Treasury before they get the boot.

And sadly-everyone is suffering.

I note one reader's compassionate comment in the Bangkok Post on this:

"by True Thai - Nov 17, 2008 17:10
    I don't understand why the Government need to pay for the unemployment. If this group of people need money, they must do something in return for Tax Payer money. Example like chasing away the PAD which are the root of all this evil cause. Or they can sit with the PAD for the 12months for free meals. "

charming !
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    So, maybe its a time when people are looking for better exchange rates better opportunities and lower prices.
    Probably a truer observation, Wesley, than the author of the article made. The Thai economy appears to be setting itself up for a fall.