Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nr. 18 or Nr. 20 of HOT MALE ?

Liked

Nr. 18 or Nr. 20 of HOT MALE ?

My Thai mate and I never had a threesome before. Now we decided to increase our experiences and we agree to chose either Nr. 18 or Nr. 20 of HOT MALE. The boys look a little shy and I do not want to embarrasse them.So is it better to ask the Mamasan before or can I ask them directly? What about the tip for short time? Does anybody have experiences with one of these two boys? Every..even cynical..advice for a newbe is appreciated

Re: Nr. 18 or Nr. 20 of HOT MALE ?

Quote Originally Posted by searcher
    So is it better to ask the Mamasan before or can I ask them directly? What about the tip for short time? Every..even cynical..advice for a newbe is appreciated
    The mamasan will tell you whatever you want to hear. Why doesn't your Thai friend ask them so there is no ambiguity? The tip should be the same; there is no different fee for multiple partners (in my 20-year experience). The key word to use if you are talking to the boy direct is "shy" - as in "you are not shy?". I assume you know the Thai word, but if not it's "eye"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nr. 18 or Nr. 20 of HOT MALE ?

Quote Originally Posted by searcher
    My Thai mate and I never had a threesome before. Now we decided to increase our experiences and we agree to chose either Nr. 18 or Nr. 20 of HOT MALE. The boys look a little shy and I do not want to embarrasse them.So is it better to ask the Mamasan before or can I ask them directly? What about the tip for short time? Does anybody have experiences with one of these two boys? Every..even cynical..advice for a newbe is appreciated
    I have to agree with my lover/ex-wife/consort above. Mamasans are the biggest fibbers under the sun !

I don't like threesomes..never seem to work out. About 6 is better.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Waste of time

I've tried it, been there, wear the T-shirt - it's a waste of time - generally speaking they are just not into it - on occasions, you hit lucky, but my experience is that it hardly ever works. It certainly hardly ever works when its "their" friend, or even someone from the same bar as them. You are just wasting your money, unless you want to just see them starkers in your bedroom, cause that is all you will get.

Threesome... hehe...

At one moment you'll realize that:
    1. boys are playing with each other and you're 'out of business'
    2. one of them is too bored with action and just enjoying aircon

But anyway ))) Worth to try ))))))

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    hellyeah threeways rock.
    never had a bad experience.
    definitely worth a try.

I even have taken always two from the same bar,
    which everyone here advises against.

Liked

Threesomes: Hmmmmm

For me, threesomes are hit or miss. My first sexual experience in Thailand was a threesome with two guys from the same bar. I only wanted to go with one guy who had been fondling me most of the night. When we were leaving the bar he asked to bring his co-worker/friend. I agreed and it was indeed one of my best sexual experiences.

Last year, I had a threesome with two guys from the same bar that I had great sex with on separate occasions. However, when we got to the hotel, they ended up giggling and being shy to get naked in front of each other. It was a disaster and they both kept calling to apologize.

Threesomes with my boyfriend seem to be 80% successful. Now he insists on having the final say in the third party selection. As far as tipping, I tip the guy a more if he is participating in a threesome, since he has to entertain both of us.

Bottom line, take a gamble and enjoy the ride.
    Keep your Twinkie in the wrapper or your cream may cause trouble.

Re: Threesomes: Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 1PR4BKK
    As far as tipping, I tip the guy a more if he is participating in a threesome, since he has to entertain both of us.
    That's your perception, not their requirement

I think Searcher is asking whether anyone has off'ed either #18 or #20 before as the third party for a threesome involving Searcher and his Thai Mate.

Or more generally, whether anybody has had experiences inviting a single gogo boy back to the room as the third party to service 2 clients.

Liked
    Thanks macaroni 21, you are right. Anyway, the "advices" are interesting and helpful.