Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Plug

Liked

Pattaya Plug

It's so nice to finally have access once again to the Board.
    Thank you E.S. and company.

This year when I was in Pattaya / Jomtien Beach I was surprised that both Baw and Wat no longer worked under the umbrellas of Ritt's Chairs.
    It appears as though other commitments have prompted both of these great guys to find work that isn't 7 days a week and greater than 12 hours per day.
    Wat is now available behind Ritt's Chairs for a beach massage, when he can get away from his family and work a bit at the beach.
    Baw (pronounced Bow) has started his own business.
    Anyone that has frequented Ritt's Chairs knows how attentive Baw is and how had he works.
    His new business provided housesitting services, cleaning services, gardening services and taxi service between Pattaya and the Airport. Once he becomes more familiar with Bangkok, he says that he will provide service within Bangkok and possibly beyond.
    Baw has a Toyota with trunk capacity enough that you need not ride with your suitcase on the seat or indeed on you lap.
    You can contact Mr. Baw at baw_know_how@hotmail.com
    Or you can call him on his mobile at 09 2499 807
    After over a month in the LOS without access to the board

Surfcrest

Thanks Surfcrest. Gald to see Baw has started his own business. With his great customer service skills, I am sure he will do well. Do you know if he and his car are available for hire for local travel? I need to arrange a car from Pattaya to U Tapao and back again.

Liked

probably so...

Hi Joe,

Please give Baw a call if you are in Pattaya now or send him and email.
    I'm sure U Tapao is quite possible, as would be excurions beyond

Surrcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Joe,

If by chance you're still having a problem finding transport to U-tapao, you can arrange this through Mim at NS Travel/Sunee Plaza. She just booked me a flight to Phuket in early April and the fee for car transport to U-tapao is 500 bt.

Her e-mail address is...Noppawan33@yahoo.com