Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New Years Celebrations

Liked

New Years Celebrations

My Filipino semi-bf (as we call each other) and I will be in Pattaya for New Years.
    Where would you recommend we go for a good dinner (not stuffy) and a good celebration in a gay atmosphere? I guess the dinner could and probably should be one place and the partying could be somewhere else......
    Are there any parties/events that need to be reserved ahead of time?

Liked

Re: New Years Celebrations

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5
    My Filipino semi-bf (as we call each other) and I will be in Pattaya for New Years.
    Where would you recommend we go for a good dinner (not stuffy) and a good celebration in a gay atmosphere? I guess the dinner could and probably should be one place and the partying could be somewhere else......
    Are there any parties/events that need to be reserved ahead of time?
    Last time I was in Pattaya for NYE, I decided that Boyztown was the place to be and booked into Amor for dinner . My friend was staying in Cafe Royale and had to pay for NYE dinner about 1500 baht whether he attended or not He was pissed off in a big way. It was plain and dead, a waste of money

The amount of fireworks and the lack of supervision of who was letting them off and how,did give me a lot of discomfort

The open air bars of Amor, Panorama, Serene, Oscars and the patios of Cafe Royale ,Copa and Ambience are all likely to be chocka. Mainly balloon chasers who come for the "excitement " and dont buy a drink The boys love the noise and the fireworks.

If I were to be there and I might decide to take advantage of the cheap air fares, I would avoid Boyztown and the fireworks, have dinner elsewhere and go to dudes for the rest of the night.. It will be JJJJJJJJJJJJumping

Sunee also has fireworks problems . Fireworks are dangerous and even more so when grog is involved

Boyztown and Sunee AYOR
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves