List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you booked your table for Sunday?

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Have you booked your table for Sunday?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Christ-what an old fashioned menu !

don't get me wrong-it sound superb. 1600 baht !..can you believe this ?..any restaurant in any other country you would pay ten times this without the charity getting some of the proceeds.

Glorious Pattaya. My prediction-with the current financial calamity hitting the West something strange is going to happen to Pattaya-it's going to boom.

In one year if I'm proved wrong I will donate my entire years pension and the extra I get for cleaning the toilets at Jomtien Beach to PGF.

Match that Homintern.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    It is so very 80s isn't it dear? but the term is "retro" not "old fashioned"

would not go and line the pockets of any restaurants in the aid of charity

Liked

My God that enough for an off,

Lets see.... who can I take with me... ? Surely there is some hungry Urchin out there!

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by timetospeak
    quote="timetospeak"]sorry guys, I am not going to contribute to a forum which promotes trollism[/quote]

The troll is back

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by timetospeak
    I will happily go (am going) knowing that a worthwhile charity will benefit from the stated B500 per head plus 10% contribution from any drinks/wine, and have a fun night out with my friends - I assume 'timetospeak' will be donating directly to PGF ??

Not sure if there are any tables left, but give Richard a call and support a very worthy cause.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    [quote=Thanpuying Sanitree]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lunchtime O'Booze":2xzxuvcs
    It is so very 80s isn't it dear? but the term is "retro" not "old fashioned"[/quote:2xzxuvcs]

ohh God..look who is back and as usual correcting me on everything. Darling the only thing retro is you.!
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

[quote=Lunchtime O'Booze][quote="Thanpuying Sanitree":2jgic81b][quote="Lunchtime O'Booze":2jgic81b]Christ-what an old fashioned menu ![/quote]
    It is so very 80s isn't it dear? but the term is "retro" not "old fashioned"[/quote:2jgic81b]

ohh God..look who is back and as usual correcting me on everything.![/quote:2jgic81b]
    Darling, I wouldn't dream of correcting you on everything, that would take far too long!
    Anyway I had a 1st hand experience of retro v old fashioned last week when I saw my nieces new bedroom wallpaper!
    She could tell by the expression on my face that I thought it was a bit off and she said "oh aunt Sanny, it's retro, because I've never seen it before, you were around then so to you it's old fashioned"
    Actually when someone mentions Old Fashioned don't you usually think it's a cocktail?
    So here for your entertainment is a novel twist on it
    [url="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBoXXyEhLs"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkBoXXyEhLs[/url]

ohh God..look who is back and as usual correcting me on everything. Darling the only thing retro is you.!
    If that is not an imposter, she'll be able to post which county of England and how she was earning her crust when she messaged me from after leaving Bangkok.