List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me? Or has this forum died?

Is it just me? Or has this forum died?

Liked
    No it is not just you. For many people it is too much to access the board through a proxy server. And you have to look for another one (proxy server) almost every day. This kills the most active board.

:blackeye:

quiet season

It is quiet season goodlad. :blackknight:

elephantspike
    If you download UltraSurf, you can access the board without having to look for new proxies all the time. I have posted and pinned that to the top of both boards, mass emailed it to all members of both boards and mentioned it repeatedly every time the subject comes up on both boards. I don't know what else I can possibly do if people ignore me when I am continually screaming about this easy and completely free way around the block. Everyone who has bothered to download that one tiny 100kb free software is having no problem getrting around the block. I can't help people who refuse to read my instructions.

Also the free portable Firefox browser with Torpark anti-censorship software works. That one you can put on a removable storage device and take into cyber-cafes or anywhere and plug it in and use that as your browser and you won't be blocked.

If you for whatever reason choose to stay with finding proxy servers, proxyblind publishes dozens of new proxies daily on their forum.

Sit and relax

Sit and relax and think

happy

happy

Liked: 1

Re: Sit and relax

Quote Originally Posted by baziel
    Sit and relax and think Thai...

is that you?

Happy trousers, madness is still around :cheers:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Well I get the impression there are a lot less hits... is that true oh Mighty Elephant?

sure !

But sure this is not you Jetsam !

Undercover Boy from Amsterdam

elephantspike
    It's a little slow today, but not anything less than what is normally the slow end of the ordinary ebb and flow. On slow days, there are between 5 and 12 posters online at a time. On busy days it is more like 10-30. Sometimes you get a lot of people reading, but not many new posts. Sometimes practically everyone who logs-in posts. It is totally random. The block has been in effect for 3 weeks now. We broke our record for the most people online at once a few days after the block went into effect. I think it is a bit early to pronounce it dead. Unfortunately, those of you in Thailand have to take an extra couple of steps to log-in for now.

Baziel: I'll take "More Happy" :geek: