Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Better Luck with Masseurs or Go-Go-Boys?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell I go to Thailand to golf only

8 13.56%
  • Masseurs

27 45.76%
  • Go-go-boys

24 40.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage Boys VS Go-Go-Boys

Massage Boys VS Go-Go-Boys

Not sure about you guys but whenever I visit Bangkok I have better luck with the guys at the massage parlours than go-go-bars. I find the masseurs are a lot more active and willing to please than the go-go-boys. I cannot tell you how many times I verify with the mamasan and the go-go-boy (i.e. are you really a top?) but he turns out like a dead fish who can't even get it up in my hotel room. Not mentioning the unpleasant feeling of wasting an evening and paying someone for nothing. Do you have the same experience too? Or it's only me? :albino:

Liked
    I could not agree with you more. It is a long time since I offed a go-go boy but on the last trip "allowed" myself an indulgence. Most of the boys know that I have a boyfriend, and who he is, so I have to be careful as they all talk and I do not fancy getting caught out on a quickie, so I was probably got my just due of a lousy off, for my sins.

It may have been just a bad choice but it was an absolute waste of time and effort: - I get fed up having to answer the "where you from" questionaire to start with, and the fee /tip paid was a waste of money - he still got what I would normally pay.

I do not intend to demean the boys as they need to make a living but I would rather go into the bar, have a chat and tip for the time, and not necessary just the obligatory 100 baht conversational tip, with a proviso that if the boy spots a more potentially profitable client then he does not feel obliged to stay talking to me.

Whereas with a massage boy, there is a completely dfferent and more pleasant experience, with a good rub down and the extras being worthwhile, should you require them. The only thing I hate about the parlours is having to select one boy from the line up -I always feel bad that I can't choose them all - there could be one guy who has not had work all week, for whatever reason, and I would have preferred choose him rather than the popular boy - but you do not know who is who.

Liked
    I would have chosen "host bar" boys but you did not mention them. And you could have added the "street hustler" boys too ...
    This being said I never had to complain about any massage boy ...
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Thank you for sharing my agony thanatorn and llz you are right I should have put down host-bar and street hustlers. Speaking of which, what do you do at host-bar anyway? Sorry about the stupid question but what to do when you can't communicate with them beyond "where you from"? Or they are trained to talk and pamper their customers with clothes on? If this is the case, I would be very much interested to go check one out. Do you know which one around the Pattaya area? Any help guys?

Liked
    Me also, same as stockyguy and thanatorn, the massage boyz offer more for the baht, but the m├йthode of s├йlection is intimidating! By chance I find ones in front of the house alluring the clients with their charms. I chose him!
    Fran├зois

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    but the m├йthode of s├йlection is intimidating!
    I have to agree with you on that
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

it's a bit "comforting" to know that the intimidation of choosing the massage guy does not happen to me only. I too just pick the one that makes the most eye contact and biggest smile!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    but the m├йthode of s├йlection is intimidating!
    I have to agree with you on that
    Go to either Hero or Albany and there's no line-up. Hero they are in a room with a big window. Albury, they just mill about. Aqua, I think is the same too, not been in years.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    In my opinion most massage boys are ex-gogo boys who just can't cut it any more as a gogo boy....

They have either gotten too fat, old or ugly and have to retire to being massage guys

So for me gogo boys everytime

Edit: I should add that this is a pattaya-centric opinion
    Prefer to off nobody in Bkk....
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    In my opinion most massage boys are ex-gogo boys who just can't cut it any more as a gogo boy....

They have either gotten too fat, old or ugly and have to retire to being massage guys

So for me gogo boys everytime

Edit: I should add that this is a pattaya-centric opinion
    Prefer to off nobody in Bkk....
    I think that may be representative of Pattaya, as you say, but it seems to me in Bangkok that by and large you get a better class of guy from massage places. Athough they generally already have regular customers, potentially more than one a day, they try harder, and seem more eager to please.

We have taken off two particular massage guys regularly over the last few years. They actually do good massages, have good sexual skills, and are comfortable in a threesome situation.