Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pictorial report on Phuket absolutely stunning

Liked

Pictorial report on Phuket absolutely stunning

John self styled as TOQ Tired Old Queen is well known for his photos on gay ting tong

His photos of his first trip are fantastic and I believe deserve sharing with the wider gay community

If you have not been there this is the real Phuket If you have been there before , it will bring back pleasant memories

http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic3283.html

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    yes she looks like a tired old queen but they were nice pics..weather looks terrible though !

isn't a wombat some great hairy lump of a thing that nobody likes ?
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

Dont make me blush

Thank you sir, that is kind of you to say

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    yes she looks like a tired old queen but they were nice pics..weather looks terrible though !

isn't a wombat some great hairy lump of a thing that nobody likes ?

Weather is bad but not miserable. Mostly over cast so no real sun.. Rains a bit at night.

Now about looking like a tired old queen - Ive had a look at you too as you walk around the Sois of Pattaya and I must say you should have a talk with Boogyman about that face lift he gave you

Thank you kindly for the comments about the pics.. I do enjoy taking them..

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Did a similar trip 20 years ago either it's gone down hill or the pics don't do it justice.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by welshrarebit
    Did a similar trip 20 years ago either it's gone down hill or the pics don't do it justice.
    I have been in Phuket for the last 2 years for 2weeks at a time, oncel just after Christmas then in May. The place is still excellent for a holiday. This year just going for 5 days over New Year.

There is more to Phuket than Patong, as we all know. Nothing better than to get a bike and just spend some days going down (or up) around the coastline or a trip over to Phuket Town to the market there. Better (cheaper) prices for well made goods.

I like the pace of Phuket in contrast to BKK, which I also enjoy. Just different and well worth the effort.

Cheers
    krobbie

Liked

Thanks TOQ

Thanks for the great photos TOQ. I will be there in December and have an idea of what to expect. Nicely done. :idea:
    [b][i]"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind"-The Bard[/i][/b]

Liked
    TOQ aka tired old queen has posted 3 threads on gaytingtong with a million photos

he has separated into phuket 1, 11 111 and the last ones are of the islands

the photos have convinced me to make another trip to Phuket and visit the islands

you can get all 3 threads here

http://www.gaytingtong.com/gay-thailand ... 44879214f0

John thanks for a great thread[s] I enjoyed it
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    TOQ aka tired old queen has posted 3 threads on gaytingtong with a million photos

he has separated into phuket 1, 11 111 and the last ones are of the islands

the photos have convinced me to make another trip to Phuket and visit the islands

you can get all 3 threads here

http://www.gaytingtong.com/gay-thailand ... 44879214f0

John thanks for a great thread[s] I enjoyed it
    Seconded Wombat and along with yourself, John's posts has also convinced me that it is high time I made another trip down South, which I can add, plans are already well underway for.

My thanks to you also John, not only for some great pics, but also some very interesting and informative threads.

Cheers mate,

George.

Liked
    Thanks again for all the kind words.. As you can probably tell I had a great time there and preparing the trip report. I do hope to head back in December if time allows.. But first I need to do a trip to Chiang Mai in the middle of November.

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen