Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copa Bar = Perfect

Copa Bar = Perfect

The new Copa Bar (former Throb Splash) in Pattaya Boystown
    It's the way of quality we falangs looking for. After renovation I visit the bar last night when everything was finished and was very impressed. It's a location you will spend more time as just for a drink or only a show. You feel good and comfortable there.
    Congratulation - even the shows are more effective and they have many nice and beautiful dancers.
    Will be back there more often
    Cheers toni6969

Oh, sweet Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Oh, sweet Jesus.
    Amen

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Copa Bar = Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Back for Good
    The new Copa Bar (former Throb Splash) in Pattaya Boystown
    It's the way of quality we falangs looking for. After renovation I visit the bar last night when everything was finished and was very impressed. It's a location you will spend more time as just for a drink or only a show. You feel good and comfortable there.
    Congratulation - even the shows are more effective and they have many nice and beautiful dancers.
    Will be back there more often
    Cheers toni6969
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

It's nice for a change to see a member being positive about a new place.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

good news..

Some guys just hate positive reviews and feel the need to find hidden motives
    and agendas. Copa does have some winners and handsome sexy guys.. It is
    one of the better boy bars in town but of course one can only opine, as everyone
    has different ideas of what is sexy and hot and not..

Boyztown (Patttayaland soi 3) needs a boost during this very low season and
    boosters like toni6969 are bearers of welcome news and I applaud his efforts.

I also really like El Duo next door at Cafe Royale
    and a perfect nite might be a visit to both places..
    It is good to take a break from Sunee Plaza once in a while.. :cat:

Report of my Night

9.45pm untill 11.30 listen to the first 2 sets of EL DUO www.el-duo.com at Cafe Royal
    First not so busy but for the second set it was full already.
    12.00am Show in Wild West Boys and I was very impressed - new show and I never saw some guys so syncron dancing and with so much fun.
    1am show in COPA BAR and it was a different show as yesterday - I like one dance there very much. He have so much fun with his dance job. The whole show was nice and I feel good again. Afterwards agaain in Cafe Royal at 1.40am and it was finaly full. El Duo www.el-duo.com finished already one hour and Khun Toi was performing. Every stage I enjoy very much and just can recommend these locations
    Cafe Royal - El Duo 9.45pm - 12.30am and 12.30am - 2.30am Khun Toi
    Wild Wild West Boys (Show at 10pm and 12am)
    COPA BAR all night long with 2 shows. One is at 1am.

All these program is different to all these Ladyboy lipsing you know from other shows. And for sure El Duo sing live.
    In Copa Bar have some Ladyboys but they covered with very sexy dancers. Thats ok.

Re: Report of my Night

Quote Originally Posted by Back for Good
    And for sure El Duo sing live.
    This is not necessarily a good thing. At least the tracks the katoeys lip sync to are in tune. And they don't have to read the words from a teleprompter.

[quote=Chao Na]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Back for Good":3i0z4b83
    This is not necessarily a good thing. At least the tracks the katoeys lip sync to are in tune. And they don't have to read the words from a teleprompter.[/quote:3i0z4b83]

That observation of yours above Chao Na, may I ask purely out of a genuine interest on my part to know what your answer will be, whether or not it was an observation made by you and gained first hand on your part, as a result of having attended one of their current performances at the LCR?

Cheers,

George.

...please dont...

Chao Na you are my most loved "enemy" but please dont talk about events you never watched live.
    If you are able to remember more than 300 song lyrics to make evrybody happy you will be my hero.
    Please be fair!
    Just tell me anytime you will be there and all your drinks can be charged to me. Afterward you can repeat your negative comments but I'm sure you will not.

[quote=Chao Na]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Back for Good":3s7quil5
    This is not necessarily a good thing. At least the tracks the katoeys lip sync to are in tune. And they don't have to read the words from a teleprompter.[/quote:3s7quil5]

Love to hear you sing in Filipino or Tagalog let alone taglish.