Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lovely pix of guys..

Lovely pix of guys..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/henryca...7606981562718/

If you click on the link, you will then want to click one Boys One (set), and, when that works, click on Detail.

All of these photos are in "good taste," I believe.

Liked

Does It Work

Works fine... I vote for number 8 , That young man can do pullups for me anyday.

Yes

He is a really cute boy, with a great smile.

Like the boy in the 7-11 tonight! <pant> But my dating card is now full-to-overflowing, and the pix and boy-watching have become spectator sports.

But who doesn't like spectator sports, in the country which has @The Most Beautiful Boys in the World?

Nice site. My picks are 1. Jayle and 2. Team Buddies love those speedos.

Absolutely fabulous site. Best pictures I have ever seen in one collection. I fell in love with number 6, and then number 7, and number 8 was also a show stopper. How can a photographer capture so many good ones????

Not just one photographer

These are mostly pics noticed on the Internet, and saved to a local folder. Over the months and years, a lot of them got thrown away, and I tried to keep the most striking ones: a handsome face, sparkling eyes, or a great torso -- or some hint of a nice personality. I only took one picture in there -- it would take a very busy guy to take them all!

Liked

Do you know that

You still have your album under your previous pre-meltdown name, Jaafarbutarab, active? Nice photos in that album.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Re: Do you know that

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    " ... under your previous pre-meltdown name, Jaafarbutarab, active? ... "
    Yes, that was one of the Board's most memorable hissy fits. Actually, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop ... considering the rather 'uncomfortable' (for want of a better adjective) aura which Henry gives off just about all the time. That's not a criticism particularly, just an observation.

Other notable public Sawatdee meltdowns: Raksiam (playing the Pretension Card), Jingthing (or perhaps that was on Baht-Stop. Actually I think R & J are the same guy), Bucknaway (the 'N' word freak out), PaulyUSA2001 (or something like that. The "all Arabs are terrorist Sons-of-Bitches" thing). Wes has been known to lose it on occassion, but he calms himself down quickly by offing the nearest Thai guy ( would put that down to Steppe Sperm Buildup).

Some other classics I've forgotten.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Re: Do you know that

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    " ... under your previous pre-meltdown name, Jaafarbutarab, active? ... "
    Yes, that was one of the Board's most memorable hissy fits. Actually, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop ... considering the rather 'uncomfortable' (for want of a better adjective) aura which Henry gives off just about all the time. That's not a criticism particularly, just an observation.

Other notable public Sawatdee meltdowns: Raksiam (playing the Pretension Card), Jingthing (or perhaps that was on Baht-Stop. Actually I think R & J are the same guy), Bucknaway (the 'N' word freak out), PaulyUSA2001 (or something like that. The "all Arabs are terrorist Sons-of-Bitches" thing). Wes has been known to lose it on occassion, but he calms himself down quickly by offing the nearest Thai guy ( would put that down to Steppe Sperm Buildup).

Some other classics I've forgotten.

Cheers ...
    Smiles gets all condescending again. Anyone surprised?

After all, these days, "It's all about me!"

Liked

Re: Lovely pix of guys..

Quote Originally Posted by from that flicker page
    The photo you were looking for has been deleted.

You might like to ask henrycate75 about it!
    What happened, Henry?
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]