Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Chiang Mai Gay Bars, redux

Chiang Mai Gay Bars, redux

The two leading bars are New My Way and Free Guy. They are both good, BUT it depends on your taste. They both specialize in good-looking young men. Trying to put on my Objective Spectacles here, I think that the guys at My Way are good-looking young men who tend more to the "men." Free Guy also has good-looking young men, but they tend more to the "young boy."

You pays your money and you takes your choice. I have introduced gay men to both places: one refused ever to return to Free Guy and felt that he had landed in heaven in My Way. Other gay men felt precisely the opposite.

แล้วแต่ชอบ

Re: Chiang Mai Gay Bars, redux

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    Free Guy also has good-looking young men, but they tend more to the "young boy."
    You mean they're only 5 or 6 years old?

Liked

Chiang Mai Gay Bars, redux

Any updates on Circle Pub?

Circle

I was there in June and also visited Freeguy and My Way. Circle was full, mainly with Thais; the other two had audiences in single figures. Admittedly, I was in Circle on a Saturday, visiting the others the following two days.