Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Thailand call you?

Does Thailand call you?

Even living the the Great Gay Nirvana I hear the Siren Song calling me. A perfect clitp that catches my feelings exactly.
    Boy/girlfriend is my Liat.

And the scary thing is Juanita Hall looks exactly like my Mother-in Law!

(oh, if only I looked like John Kerr.....hubba hubba)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NROmUb7o0&feature=related[/youtube]

Yes she calls, I have so many questions like how to buy a house and where? Im having a quarter life crisis and need to escape, to forge a life independent and free and full of excitement and adventure. im also sick of HK its so cramped. The very minute the equestrian Olympics are finished Im looking into moving.

My friends overseas ...

... say it's usually reverse charges

Liked
    I always find that a call from Thailand comes "collect".
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
    I get a dropped call... I then have to ring back.

EXCEPT last year on my birthday, he paid for the call :cheers:

Thailand calling....

I can feel thailand calling me every minute of every day but I am not able to answer the call as I am doing the good son deed now and caring for an ailing parent. How I miss my trips and the friends I have made there.

Liked

South Pacific

Kenc, it was a trip down memory lane to see that version of the song. South Pacific was one of the first musicals I ever saw, I was still in grade school when Mom took me. I remember the purple and red colors flooding the screen during the song as if were yesterday. By the way there is a revival of South Pacific on Broadway, I'll let you know if it is up to standards after I see it later this month. To the question, you asked about he call to the LOS. Yes, I think of Thailand and it's allure every day. Still a couple of months till I can answer the call.

Well, that's interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
    I don't know about you, Marsilius, but I have found it impossible to place a collect call from Thailand -- at least from my home, the Post Office is probably another question.

And what happens if that collect call was worth every penny? :-)

I am going to nag you about your sig one more time: the Internet is an "elite organization" with about 1.5 billion members.

http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats.htm

Of course, how anyone could cite Chomsky as a source for any facts whatsoever....is still something I find baffling.

Liked
    The most amazing thing about memories, I really thought I would hate was the Bolshoi theater and the Ballet at the Kremlin. I thoughly enjoyed both much to my surprise. I kinda like the old stuff. Not to mention the great pictures of people getting burned at the stake for not doing the Catholic cross in the Russian Orthodox way with different fingers. What a wacky age we lived through during the dark ages. That was until Homi came along with his spelling tree and full time wiktopedia corrections.
    This is on topic only be case you mentioned what great memories the vid brought back for you.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Re: Thailand calling....

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    I can feel thailand calling me every minute of every day but I am not able to answer the call as I am doing the good son deed now and caring for an ailing parent. How I miss my trips and the friends I have made there.
    That is so kind luvthai it makes me want to shed a tear. Good on you, I hope someone does the same for you one day. :flower: