Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: thai house , nth pattaya

thai house , nth pattaya

Has any one eaten at the thai house in north pattaya, as i thinking of going to eat there , with both thai and western friends. As its a bit of a trip to get there, does any 1 know of a decent place in south pattaya or jomtiem area catering to both western and thai tastes

:drunken:
    I sure do KFC & Mcdonalds LOL!!

Liked
    ...which is exactly why Mister Dud-rey and Ting-Tong (as depicted in your avatar, pattayapolice) look like they do!!!
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

On my last visit to Pattaya in April, I went for a meal at an indonesian place-which I think is called La Villa Bali. The meal was excellent, and the restaurant served Indonesian, Thai and western food. The waiting staff were also very polite and helpful.

Sorry that I can't give you any more info with regards to location, but if anyone else can help you find the restaurant, Im sure you and your friends will enjoy it, should you decide to eat there.

Liked
    EDITED
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    giggsy should have trongpai expat's troll detecting system on red alert.!!
    I can name the troll in 2 posts. How many do you need? :cat:

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I can name the troll in 2 posts. How many do you need? :cat:
    None for me. :happy3:

George.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Quill
    On my last visit to Pattaya in April, I went for a meal at an indonesian place-which I think is called La Villa Bali. The meal was excellent, and the restaurant served Indonesian, Thai and western food. The waiting staff were also very polite and helpful.

Sorry that I can't give you any more info with regards to location, but if anyone else can help you find the restaurant, Im sure you and your friends will enjoy it, should you decide to eat there.
    Go up / down Third Road and take the turning at the traffic lights midway between North and Central Pattaya to take the side road towards Big C (North Pattaya branch). It is on the sharp corner, on the right hand side.