Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birdcage boss not around?

Birdcage boss not around?

I have visited the Birdcage a few times the last couple weeks and was told that Marsha had left for the UK and now gone for a few weeks. I hope all is well. This nice new bar seems to be lacking leadership in my opinion and slipping a bit. I realize it is low season and hope he returns soon and gets things back on a better track

Haven't you heard the place is supposed to be closing this weekend.
    Marcia's given up and gone, she's apparently getting a job on Pattaya Pink radio, if she was interested in the bar she would have replied to questions regarding the place on this board over the last week or two........don't you thing ????? when asked befor she always promptly had plenty to say in the past.

In the Uk at the moment. I am back this week.

The birdcage is and will be staying open. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha
    In the Uk at the moment. I am back this week.

The birdcage is and will be staying open. Look forward to seeing you all there.
    12 days and counting! cant wait!

Liked
    Only 6 days and counting! Now i can wait....
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Quote Originally Posted by JJDeed
    Haven't you heard the place is supposed to be closing this weekend.
    Marcia's given up and gone, she's apparently getting a job on Pattaya Pink radio, if she was interested in the bar she would have replied to questions regarding the place on this board over the last week or two........don't you thing ????? when asked befor she always promptly had plenty to say in the past.
    happy now?

At last a response watch this space.

Liked
    Have never been a Mark fan... A bit like Lek he is always someone who completely looks through me despite my friendliness with several of his show boys and repeated custom in bars that he was involved in

However a have to agree with others - that the Birdcage is undoubtedly the Brightest Star of the Pattaya Gay Scene at the moment... and the Mark is doing a great job there

The Show is still so-so, but the Coyote/GoGo boys are def the best in Pattaya... They Actually Dance!!! :drunken: :cheers: :drunken:

Keep up the good work and best of luck to you Mark...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    So the boys are as bored in Pattaya as they are in Bangkok?