Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter (Crazy Dragon)

Peter (Crazy Dragon)

I would like to inform those of you here, that were friends and acquaintances of Peter, of some facts. I have no idea why a certain post was made earlier, or what was hoped to be gained from it.

Peter's mother and sister will not be flying in to collect his body for burial in Germany.

Peter was taken to Bangkok for an autopsy after his death on Monday. The necessary papers have now been signed for his body to be released and will be returned to Pattaya tomorrow, where he will lye in Wat Chai Temple South Pattaya, until his funeral next Wednesday, the 21st.

For those wishing to view, they may do so from Saturday, between the times of 4 and 7pm. I will make a further post as soon as the time of the funeral has been confirmed.

Thanks,

George.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    OK so my source was wrong..no sweat...nothing to was meant to be gained and it wasn't the sin of the century. Peter is beyond caring.

Could we get one right..Krazy Dragon.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    OK so my source was wrong..no sweat...nothing to was meant to be gained and it wasn't the sin of the century.

Could we get one right..Krazy Dragon.
    Wrong again and again! What is the need to keep posting misinformation? If you don't KNOW, why post at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    If you don't KNOW, why post at all?
    Oh come now, most of our posters wouldn't be able to contribute at all if that's going to be the rule

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    well Brad the Impala no I haven't been wrong again and again and in fact what I posted was something the family discussed and came from a highly reliable source in Germany (no-not Earwig) at the early stages but it seems a different arrangement has been made so why don't you just go and f**k yourself instead of turning every thread into a interminably boring debate about either me or that other person.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Thanks George for the correction and for the information..

As sad as this event has been, it is even sadder that some posters personalize and internalize
    the death as being about themselves.
    Peter's death has nothing to do with those who seek to glorify themselves with scoops, rants and attacks and it
    is about the death of a prominent man, who was instrumental in the development of the boy bar scene
    in Sunee Plaza and a man who dared to be different, to walk to a different drummer and become a unique
    personality in our community..

This is all about Peter and those who seek attention and to make it all about themselves are sad men with
    hot tempers and just don't understand this is not about them and frankly they never will...
    R.I.P. Peter and thanks for the memories... :cat:

Liked
    in fact what I posted was something the family discussed and came from a highly reliable source in Germany
    For what it's worth, I don't particularly care whether your big scoop facts were right or wrong (turns out the information was wrong). What I thought was tactless was the posting of the information in the first place - whether you did or did not have the family's permission to post it on a public board.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Oh what a pack of hypocritical dills you are. You can't help yourselves can you. I said lets not turn this into yet another rant against other posters .

Bob you are absolute moran if you think there is anything tasteless about Peter's family friends discussing a matter and then deciding a different course. They couldn't care less what you gossiping fool thinks or what is posted on this board on the other side of the world or what is being discussed in Sunnee Plaza.I think they have other matters far more important to consider. Just who in the hell do you think you are to decide what a good family friend of Peter's wanted to convey ?

Catawampus is just being his usual fuckwit self. At no time did I post any information that "internlized it" whatever the fuck that means. I simply posted what was discussed by Peter's family and I had their permission.

You have triumphed you petty gossipping old Sunnee Plaza boors...you have turned yet another thread about Peter of Krazy Pub into something else.

a pox on you stupid old queens ..your like a bunch of old ladies gossipping over a fence. If you had a shred of decency you should have held your tongues on this matter and gone hell for leather at me at other times..but no..any opportunity cannot be missed.

Liked
    Bob you are absolute moran if you think there is anything tasteless about Peter's family friends discussing a matter and then deciding a different course.
    Speaking of twits, you missed the point. It's not my business to judge anything about what Peter's family discusses. What was tasteless was your posting of those private family discussions.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    of shut up you fool..what the f**k would you know what his family want or don't want. You haven't got a clue of how things were discussed or conveyed so shut your trap and stop showing your ignorance.