Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: how to view and write posts on Sawatdee Gay in Thailand?

how to view and write posts on Sawatdee Gay in Thailand?

I use True ADSL and they surely blocks Sawatdee Gay. Now I can view Sawatdee Gay through youhide, but can not post messages through it (I am outside of Thailand now). Can anyone tell me a way?

try www.webproxy.pro - i am posting using it now - only hassle is it has advertising pop-upsd . easily fixed, just add 67.192.42.2 and 67.192.42.5 to the restricted sites list in IE privacy settings and they will appear for a second and then disappear. I have been through a few web proxies, gradually they get blocked as well.
    Interestingly I am also on True ADSL, but apart from the occasional day i havent been able to access SGT direct

I am on a True connection and this forum is blocked and it has been for ages. I use www.strongvpn.com to fuck the censors.

I'm still blocked, for yrs. The method of censorship practiced pioneered by the Chinese government is long ago defeated by anyone with the ability to search the internet on "defeat government censors".

Easiest are the Circumventor sites, l;ike this one:

KITTYBLENDER.COM
    http://kittyblender.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Maybe some of their nodes are blocked ...?

Liked
    I don't think (though I don't know for sure) Sawatdee is censored or banned by the Thai government any more.

For the last 7 months or so I've been using internet cafes all over the place (i.e. Hua hin, Bangkok, Pattaya, Prachuapkirikhan, Cha Am, Petchburi, Surin etc etc etc) and have come up against a full-on ban of the Board in only one specific spot ... the Emporium internet cafe (2nd or 3rd floor I think) in Bangkok. Every other place where I logged on (lots!), no trouble at all, and with no need to go through proxies.

That sounds very much like a specific provider has banned Sawatdee (for their own reasons), not a government department. Not knowing anything about the technicalities of such things, I'll defer to the more knowledgeble on this . . . but that's my experience.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    That very weird. As I said previously, I also am using True ADSL, no problems at all. Maybe some of their nodes are blocked, but not others?
    There's a thread from a couple of weeks ago that points out True's problems as an ISP, including appearing to block Web sites when it's their under-capacity that's the problem. I use Loxinfo