Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Updates

Liked

Pattaya Updates

Just back from 3 weeks stay in LOS (including 3 extra days because of lost passport - but thats for another topic!)and decided to post some Pattaya updates before my news goes stale!

Cham Issan - everybodies favourite Issan show bar and eatery has closed - seemingly to be replaced by another part of Tonys Empire...
    It will re-open around the 15th of may on a new location on 3rd road
    New location will be in front of LV apartment - almost directly across from the complex that Body language and ole restaurant are located
    (laundry express is another landmark that is easy to spot)
    The new location will be airconditioned and fully indoors

X-ray - everybodies favourite after hours location has closed.
    It will re-open also around the 15th in a location near Differ at the back of Big C in North Pattaya. All the existing management were poached and will now manage the new DJ station

DJ Station pattaya - opens today (i think?)
    It is located on Soi Bunkot, big pink building so kind of hard to miss, i think thy are aiming to attract an earlier crowd than x-ray, and will be trying to compete with hollywood/x-zyte for the midnight crowds
    Soi bunkot is off south Pattaya road and near Si Saket restaurant (every gay boy in pattaya knows this place)

Hollywood - seems to have ditched the hiphop style in favour of a more mainstream style - also has a new show - still without the dancing boys - but at least some of the singers are hot!
    Stay away on Mondays - thai hiphop/gangbanger night!

Body Language:
    Is even more packed now that x-ray is closed. Seems to attract far more ladyboys (as in long haired katooeys) than x-ray which used to be filled with gayboys. Also seems to attract far more farang - probably due to its location.

Bars-
    My Favourite bars for handsome guys on this trip were definately The Birdcage and Throb

Birdcage:
    Don't know who hires the boys in Birdcage - but they have some real stunners working there.... Not sure if its the Bling that they alll wear or the upbeat dancingfrom the coyote boys. One night i even saw the coyote boys do an inpromptu show - very funny.... Pity the actual show couldn't be as entertaining.

I notice that they have some new show boys too... and Oh is still a star... But the old showboys really need retiring...

Throb:
    Not much of a fan of the show here either - but at least the showboys are fit and some are goodlooking...
    The gogo boys in throb were also a notch above all other bars (except birdcage)

Sawatdee Boys:
    Again this place had a few guys who took my fancy. Offed one guy from there with Bf. Went back several times looking for another lovely guy we both fancied - but he seems to have disappeared off the planet!

DreamBoys:
    Not as empty as before- but not too many goodlooking boys

Dynamite:
    I was told they were moving across the street to a new location over Thaiboys.... Not sure if that has happened yet... the standard of boys here seems to hav dropped

Funny Boys:
    The standard of boys here seems to have dropped too. Mama Rose as friendly and welcoming as always

Vasa:
    Full of small but legal nellie types- seems to be the heir to gentlemans club?

Lucky777:
    The young farang boss here seems to have turned things around. there were around 35 boys there on the 2 time i visited - much better than my last trip. Something for everyone there.

Boysboysboys:
    All the boys there are now wearing jeans instead of just boxers/briefs... Still unsure if i like this or not.... but some of the guys looked very sexy with their jeans sagging just enough to show their sexy boxers
    As always something for everyone there
    Show seems to have improved a lot. Much more pizazz and jazz than before... a clearout of the old showboys has helped (take note birdcage!)

Thaiboys:
    A few nice boys there... Louis the owner is after getting very fat... couldn't happen to a nicer guy :geek:

Abomb: i went there one night and there were only 2 boys on stage....

Kawaii Boys:
    Not as many boys working there as before.
    Again a bar for nellie types...

Star boys:
    Loads of guys working here too. nobody who i really fancied - but worth a look

Wildwestboys:
    Dropped in standards again... this bar is really the fallen star of pattaya for me

Crystal boys:
    Good show, with plenty of appendages on display. Not too many muscle guysof the tawan variert there (in fact just one)

Villa Rouge:
    Still full of the same rough guys with chipped teeth, knife scars and tattoos. One or 2 guys there had some strange scabs on their c*cks during the show...I think a dose of antibiotics might be in order for all staff there!

Sundance:
    Again plenty of cocks on display here.

JimJimmyJames:
    Not as raunchy as the other 2 bars mentioned. But with far nicer atmosphere and boys than them

Happy Boys:
    What can i say... happy Boys!
    Everyone there seems genuinely nice and happy!
    If it was better located it would def be my favourite bar

AllBoys:
    Not as many cuteguys working there as my last visit.
    Seems the good looking guys left when George did?

Thats all for now... I'm sure i'll post more when i think of it!

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Re: Pattaya Updates

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    AllBoys:
    Not as many cuteguys working there as my last visit.
    Seems the good looking guys left when George did?
    As to whether there is any truth in your statement above, I of course could not possibly comment.

Choc Dee colmx, I hope you had a great vacation.

George.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Nice current info on the scene.

So tell us, colmx, where did you go on your second night ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a few additions..

I can't add anything to Colmx late nite clubs and disco bars updates , but a go go boy bar updating I can do..
    In Sunee Plaza, Minou Bar was closed again last nite and some say it may stay closed for a spell..

Legun 2 made some renovations and removed the long platform and replaced it with small low round
    platforms similar to Happy Boys setup.. The other nite there were quite a few new boys working and
    said to be from Chiang Mai area.. Very friendly and frisky and 100B. drinks..

Top Man finally added more go go boys but in dire need of some hotter guys or it will continue to have few
    customers except for the show..

Sundance Boys rocks and very enthusiastic boys and lots of stroking if that is your type of thing to see.

Euro Boys closed for a while..

All Boys over on Soi Yensaibai has quite a few hots guys and also very playful..

Krazy Dragon still an ashtray bar, but fun early before the smokers get seated for the 10 PM show.. This was a personal big favorite
    and hopefully will be again, after the no smoking law get serious in just a few more weeks.. :cat:

Oh, lites went out at Sundance and Villa Rouge last nite a few hours before normal closing time.. Raid rumours perhaps?

Liked

Boys Boys Boys..Jean Wear

The guys only wear Jeans for the last 50 Min's after the show has finished..regular white briefs until then

Liked

Re: a few additions..

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I can't add anything to Colmx late nite clubs and disco bars updates , but a go go boy bar updating I can do..
    In Sunee Plaza, Minou Bar was closed again last nite and some say it may stay closed for a spell..

Legun 2 made some renovations and removed the long platform and replaced it with small low round
    platforms similar to Happy Boys setup.. The other nite there were quite a few new boys working and

Top Man finally added more go go boys but in dire need of some hotter guys or it will continue to have few

Sundance Boys rocks and very enthusiastic boys and lots of stroking if that is your type of thing to see.

All Boys over on Soi Yensaibai has quite a few hots guys and also very playful..

Krazy Dragon still an ashtray bar, but fun early before the smokers get seated for the 10 PM show.. This was a personal big favorite
    and hopefully will be again, after the no smoking law get serious in just a few more weeks.. :cat:

Oh, lites went out at Sundance and Villa Rouge last nite a few hours before normal closing time.. Raid rumours
    perhaps?
    When did you last visit The Krazy Dragon we have had a no smoking police inside the bar since 1st June
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat

Oh, lites went out at Sundance and Villa Rouge last nite a few hours before normal closing time.. Raid rumours
    perhaps?
    When did you last visit The Krazy Dragon we have had a no smoking police inside the bar since 1st June
    The post was dated 10th May, so presumably the answer will be that the visit was prior to that! Most impressed that you have got the police implementing this policy.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    As the post you quote is dated 10th May, sometime before that (and before your no smoking policy.

Maybe read more carefully next time?

Liked
    What is a nellie type ?

Liked
    Do apologize for the spelling error and not noting that the original post was in May only wish I had as much time as you guys have to be perfect.
    Joined the forum to try to be helpful and meet new people but this seems rather difficult as most of the time there seems to be more bitching and back stabbing than useful information on the forum
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.