Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board Users

Liked

Board Users

Are most of the users of this message center from Britain? It appears that this is so.

Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by kjun12
    Are most of the users of this message center from Britain? It appears that this is so.
    Homintern is either from Bletchley Park (according to H*dd*) or Mars (according to Sm*l*s).
    John Botting is from some mean streets backwater of a burb of Sydney ... as you can tell from this quote: " ... Boring wanker. Yeah, yeah fuck you darl ... ". But we luv 'im!! :blackeye: :blackeye:
    MrSydney is a message board troll from under some dank bridge in a Sunday School play at St Peter's Anglican Church in Norwood, Adelaide, South Australia.

There are others . . .

Cheers
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

elephantspike

Country Stats

FYI:

elephantspike
    Wow! a whle six percent! :blackeye:

Brit's R Us

Hey, I am a Brit, Pom, Limey or whatever, although I have spent 6 out of the last 10 months in Thailand and, even on my own, I am much more than 6% .... :geek:

Lurking

I understand the question in the original post, since so many of the active posters seem to be Brtis or British ex-pats

It was interesting to see that "US commercial" members account for 24% of the board total - while the number of us Yanks posting seems pretty small. Perhaps all questions are already asked and answered in the archives and my countrymen know all they feel they need to (which seems to be a national disease!)

Of course, in many ways, I don't mind a lack of American voices here - since I get plenty of them on a daily basis

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Who, what are

the network people? Aliens? Space travellers passing through? Guys from the matrix? Buddhists from a previous life? :idea:
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked: 1

Lies and statistics

What can US Commercial be? Male prostitutes?

What does "useage" mean - contributors or a person opening the website. Does it click every time a person opens the site? Could 23% od the US Commercial by Mr ES?

So broadly speaking (as I can't read the numbers clearly) we have

Network/Unknown/Other 60%
    US Commercial 24%
    Rest of the World 16%

Brits resident in Thailand must count as Thai?

No analysis possible - more input!
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

The...'Others."

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    MrSydney is a message board troll from under some dank bridge in a Sunday School play at St Peter's Anglican Church in Norwood, Adelaide, South Australia.

There are others . . .

Cheers
    I heard Billy caused quite a fuss when got to do the radio spot (Telly hadn't been invented yet.) for St. Peter's Annual Taffy Pulling Party. He went on the air and announced, "This Saturday, there will be a peter pulling party at Saint Taffy's." It was the best attended event they'd ever held and he was forgiven; they even named him Queen of the May Walk--But the May Walk walked away from him--and he still had to bend over forward for old Father Stickyknickers.
    St. Peter's is closely affiliated with my old school, St. Paedophilia's Academy for Young Men.
    The Annual Running of the Alter Boys is still held every year from July 7 thru 14 to coincide (What we do if it rains.) with the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
    Unlike Pamplona; the boys had to be under 18 and drunk, and there are weekly run-offs to determine:
    1.] Handicaps: fastest father had to carry the incense-pot, the Bishop got a two-second head start: he got to start giving head two seconds before anyone else, and first dibs. And
    2.] The runners 'positions': placement in the race for chasers, chased and chaste (Of which there were none.). ie: Head of the pack--As I was known--or top of pack: always the gorer, never the gored--As I was known.
    Marion looked lovely!
    And a good time was had by all.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: The...'Others."

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    The Annual Running of the Alter Boys is still held every year...........
    Oh my. Now is that from or to the Priest?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies