List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What could this mean? Mixed signals.

What could this mean? Mixed signals.

I have just come back from a short break in Thailand, eight days of bliss. However something is puzzling me.

Being a man and as such also a creature of habit I always stay at the same hotel. The staff treat me like family and I them. I know them all very well
    but this time with one particular room-service guy, a tall beautiful Thai from the islands I was left feeling a bit puzzled.

I gather he has a crush on me but I am not sure, I have to admit to having feelings for him. This has been building up over the years, though to be honest I feel the same about all the room-service boys, and it would be fair to say I love all of them. They are all extremely good looking charming and beautifully groomed, so flirting is the norm. However it is always tongue in cheek as I would never compromise any one of them and perhaps risk their job and or their dignity, they are just too loving and feel more like brothers.

This particular guy however confuses me. He's a bit shy but loves to chat, his mouth gets a bit dry and he gets his tongue in a twist. I call him handsome in Thai as a nick, this is a gross understatement, he could easily consider the runway as a career.
    What I found particularly startling, and something I have never seen him do before was turn white, white as a sheet. Like when someone get angry only in reverse. Instead of red his whole face drained of colour. What could this mean? It was only for a few seconds at a time but each time I thought he was going to faint, even his little ears turned ashen though he did keep smiling bravely.

He never did this before and we get on very well, though because he's a bit shy he only recently started calling me by my first name. It just came out once in a whisper, almost like he was practising it to himself while he set out my lunch. It made me smile, but then he instantly turned white as an angry cuttlefish.
    However when I left he got all teary eyes and as tongue tie as ever, so risking all principle I lent across and kissed his brow, like you would a little child. His whole face instantly broke out into a radiant glow and he clasped my hand like he didn't want to let go. When he left the room he went backwards bumping into the porcelain umbrella stand his shiny wide eyes glued to mine his smile fixed in delight. What could be going on?

Only two possibilities:

1) He really likes you and wants a relationship

2) He's landed another sugar daddy customer

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty
    Only two possibilities:

1) He really likes you and wants a relationship

2) He's landed another sugar daddy customer
    The first is possible the second not. Im not a sugar anything, we are about the same age. I have never come on to him, and in fact when I tried to give him his usual 200 Baht tip when he brought up my cappuccino he refused it and looked all put out.

Anyway what does it mean when a Thai turns white?

Then you must be the only person on this board who isn't old enough to be the father (grandfather?) of the thai boys they hire or date hehe

Don't know the white.. my guy does the usual blush thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty
    1, You've said something very significant, good or bad

2. He felt suddenly unwell.
    I don't recall saying anything of importance. Could it be flashes of jealousy? I had a friend sleep over on his way to Dubai as I had two beds. He was still asleep in the bedroom, maybe he didn't like that I asked for an extra coffee cup. There was no other way he could know, the bedroom and connecting dressing room where closed.
    If I said something good why would he turn white as a sheet?

I hope he wasn't feeling ill, I would feel horrible that I didn't help.
    It seemed to me like he wanted to say something but turned white instead. I just don't know. I should have just asked I know. But it's difficult when you are trying to keep a respectable distance emotionally.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Darling, it can only mean one thing. Your amour is hung like an elephant, and every time he receives a longing endearment from you his massive member engorges with so much blood that his very face drains white in compensation. Next time it happens, honey, look down now, ya hear!
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    he turned white?

Probably he saw a ghost, there are plenty in thailand,

or he was hypoglycaemic from overwork, a couple of sugar cubes would do the trick to bring back colour to his cheeks.

chok di

DELETED

Cedric, certainly you must be fishing or trolling for the evident truth. He must feel you are so superior in good looks that he has an amazing crush on you and simply can not belive that an adonis of a man would ever kiss his brow. What else could it be???

Re: What could this mean? Mixed signals.

I have just come back from a short break in Thailand, eight days of bliss. However something is puzzling me.

Being a man and as such also a creature of habit I always stay at the same hotel. The staff treat me like family and I them. I know them all very well
    but this time with one particular room-service guy, a tall beautiful Thai from the islands I was left feeling a bit puzzled.

I gather he has a crush on me but I am not sure, I have to admit to having feelings for him. This has been building up over the years, though to be honest I feel the same about all the room-service boys, and it would be fair to say I love all of them. They are all extremely good looking charming and beautifully groomed, so flirting is the norm. However it is always tongue in cheek as I would never compromise any one of them and perhaps risk their job and or their dignity, they are just too loving and feel more like brothers.

This particular guy however confuses me. He's a bit shy but loves to chat, his mouth gets a bit dry and he gets his tongue in a twist. I call him handsome in Thai as a nick, this is a gross understatement, he could easily consider the runway as a career.
    What I found particularly startling, and something I have never seen him do before was turn white, white as a sheet. Like when someone get angry only in reverse. Instead of red his whole face drained of colour. What could this mean? It was only for a few seconds at a time but each time I thought he was going to faint, even his little ears turned ashen though he did keep smiling bravely.

He never did this before and we get on very well, though because he's a bit shy he only recently started calling me by my first name. It just came out once in a whisper, almost like he was practising it to himself while he set out my lunch. It made me smile, but then he instantly turned white as an angry cuttlefish.
    However when I left he got all teary eyes and as tongue tie as ever, so risking all principle I lent across and kissed his brow, like you would a little child. His whole face instantly broke out into a radiant glow and he clasped my hand like he didn't want to let go. When he left the room he went backwards bumping into the porcelain umbrella stand his shiny wide eyes glued to mine his smile fixed in delight. What could be going on?

...... and then you woke up! :cheers: