Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What uniform is this?

What uniform is this?

{Face deleted he might not like to be seen here - jinks}

This guy is quite literally the most sexiest, beautiful, most gorgeous creature ever to have graced my eyes. I think I'm obsessed with him. Last night, we had a brief affair while I was asleep. He was married, but left his wife for me, and we eloped to a little village far away to set up a remote farm. Just the two of us. Unfortunately the affair was over when I woke up.

Do I know the guy? Nope. Never met him. He's just a friend of a friend on one of these social networking sites. I've only just plucked up the courage to ask him to be my 'friend' on the site, and he's just accepted. To me, this means we're now just one step away from exchanging rings and making beautiful promises to each other.

sigh

Oh yeah, the point of the post. Does anyone recognise the uniform? It doesn't look like a police uniform, but I could be mistaken. I'm guessing from the wings on his beautiful, utterly beautiful chest, that it might imply some kind of air force uniform?

God was most definitely in the most bestest of all moods the day he created this one. For sure.

Oh, and don't even fucking think about it. He's mine.

Liked
    Don't know the uniform, but by the power invested in me by self-delusion, I now pronounce you man and man. Go forth and be fruitful. I may kiss the bride.

Liked
    You forgot to delete his name tag!

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    You forgot to delete his name tag!
    Thank you for pointing out my omission... - ) added

{Face deleted he might not like to be seen here - jinks}
    Point taken. You know how it is when your trying to book venue's, write out invitations and arrange the catering for the 'special day' that it completely slipped my mind that he might not like to be seen here. I guess we'll have to talk about that when he's replied to my first message. :bounce:

Liked
    To be honest, I don't know what you see in him. That has got to be the fakest smile I've ever seen!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_tf
    To be honest, I don't know what you see in him. That has got to be the fakest smile I've ever seen!
    LOL :thumbup:

Re: What uniform is this?

Quote Originally Posted by maroonedmind
    Oh yeah, the point of the post. Does anyone recognise the uniform? It doesn't look like a police uniform, but I could be mistaken. I'm guessing from the wings on his beautiful, utterly beautiful chest, that it might imply some kind of air force uniform?
    This is a Thai Army uniform. The badges on the collar, the crossed rifles, means that he is in an infantry regiment. The wings are parachute wings and show that he has successfully completed a Thai Army parachute course. He may or may not currentlly be serving in an airborne unit; the wings stay with the soldier throughout his career no matter where he serves.
    Thai medal ribbons follow the same system as the US Army so they could be for service in a military campaign (eg. East Timor) service in a certain area (eg. South of Thailand) long service (5/10/15 years service) passing a course (eg. 1st Aid) or serving at the anniversary of a significant date (eg King's Jubilee)

Re: What uniform is this?

Quote Originally Posted by coatimundi
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonedmind
    This is a Thai Army uniform. The badges on the collar, the crossed rifles, means that he is in an infantry regiment. The wings are parachute wings and show that he has successfully completed a Thai Army parachute course. He may or may not currentlly be serving in an airborne unit; the wings stay with the soldier throughout his career no matter where he serves.
    Thai medal ribbons follow the same system as the US Army so they could be for service in a military campaign (eg. East Timor) service in a certain area (eg. South of Thailand) long service (5/10/15 years service) passing a course (eg. 1st Aid) or serving at the anniversary of a significant date (eg King's Jubilee)
    Thanks for that. Very informative. Just out of curiosity, is there any reason how come you know so much about Thai military uniforms?

Liked
    I believe he explained it ..... "Thai medal ribbons follow the same system as the US Army"

But it looks like he could use a shave and haircut.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana