Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sign in Russian

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sign in Russian

A couple weeks ago I was noticing a computer printed sign in Boyz Boyz Boyz Go Go Club which was in Russian. So I asked one of the waiters what it said and he said that guests are required to order a drink if they end up standing for a while (I am not giving the exact translation, but the main message of it...). This year, Pattaya has been flocked by this particular group and it looks like it will only increase. I find many of them lacking "people skills" or just plain manners... Now we have to put up signs to show them what is proper when you enter a bar and stay for awhile?

I do agree with you regarding the Russians.

Liked
    Yeah, we've all witnessed the Russian tourists... I doubt a sign, even in Russian will help
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Liked: 1
    I don't know if they still around , but when I was there last month the beach was crowded with young russian guys, one guy everyone called him Tarzan I believe was a very misproportioned Arnold Swarzenegger. Some very nice ones too, but I noticed that the Thai moneyboys were not to fond of them, I really wonder why heheh
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked

Young Russian guys on beach

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    I don't know if they still around , but when I was there last month the beach was crowded with young russian guys, one guy everyone called him Tarzan I believe was a very misproportioned Arnold Swarzenegger. Some very nice ones too, but I noticed that the Thai moneyboys were not to fond of them, I really wonder why heheh

I cannot recall seeing Russians on the gay beach but when I go for a walk past Pattaya Park,
    they seem to have adopted that area as russian family beach.

Some of those younger guys in tight and some in loose speedos are a delight to behold.

10 years ago there was[maybe still is] a russian restuarant in Second Road just before you get to South Road.

It was rumoured that they had a supply of Russian boys for rent. I have always regretted I did not venture in.

Liked: 1
    I wonder what the Russian boys would want to be offed. On another note, I see that Amor Restaurant in Boyztown now has their menu in Russian on their sign on the menu board. I often see Russians (male) in Crystal, Boyz Boyz Boyz and Throb as customers drinking and looking at the boys. Russians are certainly everywhere.

I remember back in the mid to late 90s on oneof my first trips to Pattaya I was staying in the Pattaya Park, and bumped into a young Russian guy in his early 20s. He invited me back to his room, a great couple of hours and he asked me if i could help him buy a new pair of trousers!

Phuket's Russians

They are everywhere. And alot work here as well as we have discovered. If the Russian mafia isn't here yet, it soon will be.

Re: sign in Russian

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    ..... I find many of them lacking "people skills" or just plain manners...
    Yeah, they've been a problem ever since they shot the Tsar.

With oil at over $90 a barrel pumping up their economy we'll be seing a lot more Russians all over.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"If the Russian mafia isn't here yet, it soon will be&q

oh my dear where have you been..they are everywhere.

the largest gangs pulling in millions of pounds in Britain are the Russina gangs and Thailand is furtile ground..they are in Australia..they are in the US...the Russian mafia are the most ruthless of the lot.

On Jomtien roam down to Little Odessa and listen for the voices and some of the sights are a joy to see.

Do not mistake that manner for rudeness..it may appear to be abrupt but it's not always so. Russians are a naturally warm hearted people but outwardly they are serious looking bunch. Shyness will come across as coldness. Maudlin is their middle name.

If they are in Thailand they are new middle class or mafia ...and if they on the game they are being controlled by the mafia or they end like those 2 unfortunate ladies last year on the beach who were shot dead.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.