Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being a cheap charlie

Being a cheap charlie

I have decided next time as always i will be a cheap charlie when i go back on my holiday in Thailand.It usually starts off ok,where i arive at the airport and get the bus to Pattaya,but from there onwards i forget my cheap charlieness and spend up to 10000 b a day on partying and being a sex tourist.I have a new work partner whose family is very rich.He has taught me bargaining skills and he has travelled to America and israel and i met his parents the other day who own a clothing and pawnbroking business.His father was good but got angry when moshe my friend told him how much i spent.They live in a beutiful apartment in Sydney City and he told me his father regaular goes down into the carpark area and looks thru the large blue bins and finds people have chucked out half bottles of tomato sauce etc which is wasted so they take it up to their apartment and then they started showing me things they found.Whilst i was there a relative from America was visiting and i thought they said his name was David so i started calling him Davo,but bloody hell everyone started laughing his real name was davved or similar.Anyone davhead told me i should take medical supplies to South east asia and sell them to make more money as they dont have much there.I dunno what sort of medical supplies because i couldnt understand his New York accent .
    Anyway what im saying to you blokes is,i know we go there for holidays but i dont think its necessary to stay in expensive hotels.My friends family are top people who are very smart.They have a friend who is a travel agent and are gonna get me a discont flight.As old Moshe senior was saying,you have to be hard with these Thais and haggle the price,otherwise walk away,well thats what im gonna do for now on,im gonna stand there and get that bloody prices right down.
    The thing is i might even start wearing that little l cap thing that davvvhead was wearing and doing the chickenwalk thru sunee plaza.

El Cheapo

If you can't afford to go and treat people as they should be treated then please stay at home. I for one have no desire to see you do a chickenwalk (whatever that means) thru sunee or listen to how you forced your boys to bareback for you.

Liked

Enough

I find this posting to be very insulting on many levels. It may be intended as tongue in cheek, but the Shylock alliteration is old and demeaning. Please find another sandbox to crap in.

Moderator: if you censor cartoons refering to one religious group, but let this type of libel against another on your board, then you are a hypocrate.

Mate if you want to do the chickenwalk,put your hands on your hips,and do the walk,move your neck back and forth,come on do the chickenwalk with me.Make sure you move that neck LUVTHAI ,back and forward as you walk.There,now you know what the chickenwalk is.

Yere thanks Stevie,next time i will talk about your favourite subjects of the ballett,art and wearing white shoes .
    Stevie knows how to do the CHICKENWALK dont ya stevie,Im sure you will be bending over forwards to show blokes on here how to move that neck back and forth ,
    How was i insulting? Cant ya talk about anything with free speech?
    Mate you have what you call selective reading,reading into something that aint there,i didnt insult anyone.Ok stevie sometimes i insult poofs and im sorry,can you feel my sincerity stevie? Im sorry stevie.
    Mate im just talking about my work partner who listens to my stories about Thailand night after night and we become friends.You and your political correctness rubbish reads into things,your a bit like those lefty women who think that every bloke who goes to Thailand goes there to have sex with children.Mate read into what you like but i aint offended no cunt.You dont like it use the ignore button ,cause your the only mad cunt that reads my posts anyway.Thanks Stevie .

cheap charilies

hey, lets ask john botting about being a cheap charlie. apparently he is a pro.

Well i hear ,you and Johnny were doing the CHICKENWALK together on Jomtien beach.

elephantspike
    Moderator: if you censor cartoons referring to one religious group, but let this type of libel against another on your board, then you are a hypocrate.
    I'm sorry, Mrsydney often is edited for crossing the line of what is acceptable here, and I have trouble understanding his dialect, but I have read and re-read the OP in this thread and I can't for the life of me find anything that has anything to do with any religious group. Are you suggesting that he is somehow promoting the Jewish=cheap stereotype? I don't see that at all, and even if he was, I wouldn't necessarily edit it just for that unless he went further than that. I'd let people tell him what a fool he would be for that kind of bigotry, which they undoubtedly would. As I say, though, I just don't see that this is meant to imply that at all. If I was slanted at all, it would not be in the direction that you seem to suggest, as I am Jewish.

Shylock alliteration is old and demeaning
    ???? You mean the expression "Cheap Charlie"? I'm sorry, I just don't get it.

Martini Man, I have come to the conclusion that your only purpose for registering at this board is to harangue and belittle one other individual. Your days here are numbered if you continue on your current tack. Interesting that this is the 2nd poster in a month who's only purpose on the board is to harass a single individual who happens to be a business owner in Pattaya who posts using his real name.

elephantspike
    kill 8 year old virgin Christian girls for their blood so Jews can bake matzos" thing?
    I missed that. Was it on another thread? As I said, I have trouble with understanding mrsydney's dialect.

I copy and highlight the Jewish prejudice.
    OK, I guess I see it now. I'm just not used to that sort of bigoted thinking, so I guess I'm kind of blind to it.

So, Mrsydney, what are you trying to say?

Re: You didn't get the JEW THING?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwalker99
    Blacks dance well and want to hump white girls?
    Is this true buckandaway? Is that why you're a screaming bottom - because you never got the chance to hump white girls?

In my case ...

... practice makes perfect. Why go for the apprentice when you can have the master craftsman? Form a queue to the left

The point about stereotypes is that they are not untrue (sorry for the double negative). Many people, including some of the stereotyped group, find stereotypes amusing because they are recognisably true. Others, including some of the stereotyped group, find stereotypes offensive because they are recognisably true. There is an unfortunate tendency to believe in the (il)logic of:

I am a faggot
    You are a faggot
    I find the term faggot offensive
    If you don't find the term faggot offensive there's something wrong with you

Sorry - the world doesn't work that way, and never will. As Malcolm Muggeridge once said, humour lies in the disparity between human aspiration and human performance. Stereotypes can be funny for that very reason - as are jokes about sex. It's no coincidence that the politically correct and other loony lefties are often described as humourless (cf. Hedda)