Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Left Luggage/Starage in Pattaya?

Liked

Left Luggage/Starage in Pattaya?

Hi All
    Just wondering if anyone knew of any places for left luggage/Storage in pattaya?

I'm looking for long term left luggage - ie. somewhere i can leave my clothes, t-shirts, sandals, shorts and all the other accoutrements associated with holidays that i have no use for in Ireland?

I'm fed up of packing and unpacking my suitcase!

Unfortunatley Bf is no longer liveing in Pattaya so I can't store my stuff with him.

An alternative I am also looking at i to buy a place of my own (but thats another thread)

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

If you are using an hotel try asking them in advance if they can store your kit. I know for sure that the Serene Hotel in Boyztown will store belongings as you describe. You would need to pack the stuff preferably in a secure lockable trunk or one of those large metal suitcases.

I'm almost certain that other hotels will offer such a service at a nominal fee.

Liked
    Hi Buaseng
    I am looking for long term storage here 3-5 months between trips...
    I don't think any hotel would store my bags for that long!

Perhaps there is a business opportunity out there for some enterprising individual!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Hi Buaseng
    I am looking for long term storage here 3-5 months between trips...
    I don't think any hotel would store my bags for that long!

Perhaps there is a business opportunity out there for some enterprising individual!
    I know for sure that Serene Hotel do it - I have an American acquaintance who keeps his 'holiday' clothes and necessities in a trunk which the hotel store for him between his 6 or 8 monthly visits (he travels from/to the US with just hand baggage !!). I think he pays a nominal storage fee each month (a couple of hundred baht). There must be other hotels who will do the same. After all it ensures that they have your repeat custom. It will do no harm to ask, they can only say NO but may well say YES !!

If Serene says "No," you may want to check out Jomtien Condotel ground floor on your way to or from the gay beach - I haven't been there for a while, but there used to be a place that rented storage -- Not overly large bins, but would handle a suitcase (not sure, but it may have been same business that handled DHL packages).