List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topman Chippendale Show cancelled.

Topman Chippendale Show cancelled.

As from today there will be no more Topman Chippendale Show.

Since doing the show from the 18th of December, the bar has been full most nights.

Certain promises were made by the owners, which have never been kept. The bar makes good money, yet the staff have to wait over 3 days late to get there salary.
    I myself have received not 1 baht.

There are no good GoGo boys in the bar and the owner does not wish to change that.

Thank you to every one who has supported the show, it has been a fun month.Hopefully we will appear soon somewhere else.

Fabulous News?

Don't worry, it was a learning curve, this is wonderful news, when I went to see you there, I could see this place was not big enough to do what you want, try "Guys" in Soi Day & Night or a Similar size room, I have said before Masha, I'm sure you could both benefit from your truly Professional show woman/man ship.

Looking forward to the new venue, now you have sorted out all the kinks, in your mind.

As I said to Madam Edd a few years ago, the style of jupitor 2000 Bangkok, is badly missed in Pattaya, with the hot foot tapping music and the hot rauncy guys, dancing with wet flanel dripping, and that was the audience dripping, its always ful... Go there if you never have.

You were a sensation in Sunee, more then I can say for some people.

Dont worry some people are threaterned by your larger then life figure, like me! they have the problem not you girl.

THE SHOW MUST GO ON, IN THIS CASE ANY WAY?.

Liked
    Thats a shame that the show has been cut. Its the first time in years that i have seen the bar with so many customers.

Hope Mark puts the show somewhere else as it will be a great loss without it.

Topman show

I go to Sunee frequently but until your show Mark, I was in Topman only once. I did not see a reason to go as I was the only customer in the bar and the boys were not to my taste. I thought your show was good and the times I went the bar was packed. I agree that Guys in Day Night maybe a good option.

Liked
    So Marsha is Mark? You Pattaya residents speak in code and leave the rest of out sometimes. You guys have special decoder rings too?
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    Randolph, I think your heads too deep in the sand. I remember Icon days, very little customers. Also a lot of invetors who lost a lot of money.

Marsha, you managed to make Topman a very busy bar in such a short space of time. The product was good, which also use to fill up Throb in the olden days. No one can take that away from you, so ignore any bad remarks.

I have been to Topman 5 or 6 times over the last 2 weeks and the bar has been full.
    How stupid can the owners be.

I do think like LMTU that the bar was only a stepping stone and that you should be looking at a bigger and a better venue. Go speak to Guys, you could be the one person that can make this bar work?
    Marsha i have sent you a message. Get back to me soon.

Liked
    Marsha, twice now you have packed out somebody else's venue. By your own admittance, your last boss didn't even pay you. Why accept the crumbs that fall from another's table. Open your own show bar for goodness sake. You know you will draw the crowds and make good money. Strike while the iron is hot, find a building big enough for your talent and take out a lease.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSilom
    find a building big enough for your talent and take out a lease.
    Make sure the dressing room has sufficient space for you too

Love to all the boys, especially Gone ))

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Guys Bar..

Guys Bar might not be the best venue for the Chippendales as the bar was closed by the police and
    won't reopen in the near future.
    I confess I haven't walked by and seen for myself and the information is second hand. It seems there
    was a problem with the paperwork/licenses and it was closed the same nite as Look Boys near Sunee Plaza.

On the same topic of Pattaya boy bars, Nice Boys (formerly K-Boys) closed by police tonite but will probably
    reopen tomorrow. :cat: