Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fri 28th - All Boy returns - 20 boys and 99 baht drinks

Forum's veteran
    Liked

mystery solved...

George had pm'ed me a little while back and advised that I had incorrectly indicated a German farang was the
    new owner and now I understand why George was so confident of his information and am glad I made the correction.

I had a chance to look in All Boys on my way to Thais4Life bookstore and the renovation looked impressive and modern.
    I didn't get a chance to check out the stairway to heaven but the idea sounds like a good one.

While All Boys is a bit off the path of the major boy bar areas, it is well located and a good stopping place for those walking from Day-Nite
    to Sunee Plaza and it is just a minute or two from Look Boys and also quite close to Happy Boys.

For the many farangs who make Yensaibai Condo their headquarters, All Boys is located at their door steps. I think I will check it
    out for the opening and be first on line for the White Nite "balloon chaser" free dinner.
    The 99 B. drinks are a great idea but has George
    considered making it 20B. drinks and 99 boys? Chok dee George! :cat:

AllBoy - That's what I need.

If anyone can make a go of such a thing it must be George. :geek:

I do wish I was there but will have to check it out on my return in the New Year.

To all involved my very best wishes and hopes for a successful venture.
    If you have the time on Friday, do go and check it out and let those of us who are in Pattaya in spirit but not in body (sigh) know what the story is.

Party on!

diao maa

:wav:

Liked
    I think we all have had a daydream of having our own bar in Thailand. I know I have thought about it more than once.... With all the posts of new bars opening, I hope George is able to draw and keep a crowd.

I can't wait to get back to Pattaya to see what he has created!

Good Luck GEORGE!
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Also Best Wishes

I have also been watching the remodel of the bar ( along with the staff ) and it is coming along nicely. I believe he plans on opening around 8PM . With all the hype it should be a great evening. Im looking forward to it..

Good Luck George

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked

All Boys

I was walking down that Soi this afternoon and stuck my head in , the door was wide open, and work was going on like crazy. It looks like it is going to be a nice place. It is in a single shop space so it should be nice and cozy. I hope the music is not too loud since there is not enough space to absorb all the sound. It would be a blessing to have a bar with moderate level of music.

I did not see any stairs leading to the upstairs "VIP" room that was mentioned. I bet they are in the rear past the bar. I want to know what it takes to become a VIP because I am quite interested :colors:

Even though I do not know you but I do wish you all the best

Is there something special about this bar as it gets a sticky and others, such as Media and Uniform don't?

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    Is there something special about this bar as it gets a sticky and others, such as Media and Uniform don't?
    It may well be wowpow, that the two bars you have mentioned are already open, whereas All Boy isn't yet. However, there are only two people on this board that I am aware of who can answer your question for certain and who have the power to make a thread a sticky. I would like to add that I know neither of them, nor have I asked them to do this. That said, it is very much appreciated by me. Perhaps a PM to either of them may provide the information you require.

I would like to thank Rainwalker for this thread and everyone else for your kind comments and wishes of good luck. With regard to Rainwalker's comments about me being a slightly demented character, as to whether or not there is any truth in this claim of his, I am afraid that I couldn't possibly comment.

To answer a couple of questions, the stairs to the VIP room are indeed past the bar and membership will be by invitation. I would be very pleased if members of this board introduce themselves to me.

All is going well and after a lot of hard work over the past two weeks, everything is on schedule for the opening on Friday at 8 pm. For those that come along Friday, or any other evening, you can be assured of a warm welcome by Noom and myself.

Whilst here, I would like to take this opportunity of wishing all board members a Very Happy New Year.

Thanks again,

George.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sticky..

It makes sense to me to keep it as a sticky until it opens in a couple of days.

The teddy bear appeal and other dated events and openings have been treated as sticky in the past without comment but
    I guess not every bar got the sticky treatment and the sticky treatment is not perfect.

Good to see George handles these queries and comments smoothly as I seem to recall he could be a bit
    cantankerous in the past, especially with one or two other posters, or was that Krazy Dragon?.. :cat:

As far as see, stickies have been used for many charity events and major items of high interest such as the benefits of buying membership.

I don't remember any commercial enterprise being treated to a sticky previously on this or any other gay Thai board.. I have no great objection though, to be fair,all gay bar opening should be able to have a crack at such promotion - currently not the case - and all opening gay commercial endevours should also. It could get to be a big section.

Is this new bar going to employ only legal-aged young men, ladyboys, etc to work in the bar? Recently, on this board we have seen updates, promotions, etc of new Sunee bar openings, re-openings, etc when some of them have been known, at least in the past, to employ underage boys in the bars. Unlike another poster, I would worry less about loud fireworks driving customers away and more about the image and promotion of bars in Sunee which employ underage boys--while those underage boys may actually be a "promotion" to some customers, in the long run, it does damage to the legitmate bar, restaurant, hotel operators in the area.