For those who like to keep up the latest openings and new boy bars in Sunee Plaza, take note of the
following:

The Boy Bar formerly known as K-Boys Go Go Bar reopened after a very long hiatus and is now called
Nice Boys Go Go Bar. It opened today and it was jammed with dancing boys and farang admirers.
With no fanfare and no hype, Nice Boys did a great job for a soft opening (no balloons, etc) and somehow
put together a large staff and got the punters in as well...

The Italian/Thai restaurant last known as Berties, adjacent to Villa Rouge formerly known as Kaos, is under
renovation and already has the new sign up. The new boy bar is called Uniform Boys and apparently is under
British ownership.. No further info at this time but one can assume it will be a single shop-house go go boy bar..

Still no sign at Jungle Boys, althou the beer bar part adjoining has reopened with a couple of hosts. Seems like jungle rot may
have set in but I hope I am wrong and the bar gets its act together quickly.

Euro Boys limping along and so far it is stop and go and on and off.. Boss really needs a good mamasan..

Krazy Dragon was packed the other nite and many of the doormen and waitstaff were on the tables.. Apparently, the number of
boys on the tables has been slipping the bosses insisted on the staff helping out. I heard that Krazy Dragon was starting to offer salaries
again to the dancers instead of the free lancer system and this will ensure enough boys/guys every nite in the future. A tab more expensive
no doubt but the bar is flat without boys/guys on the tables. Future looks very good for Krazy Dragon.. :cat: