Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Short term possiblilities

Liked

Liked

Short term possiblilities

Can I ask this question again? Does this new hotel have short term possibilities?

Re: Short term possiblilities

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyboy
    Can I ask this question again? Does this new hotel have short term possibilities?
    WHY don't you ask THE HOTEL !!!

Re: Short term possiblilities

Quote Originally Posted by aussieal
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyboy
    WHY don't you ask THE HOTEL !!!

Well said!

My friend, you seem to be DEMANDING answers, not asking people for advice or help.

Liked
    Sydneyboy, ignore the rude posters like kquill above, I have the answer for you:

wowpow mentioned takeanap hotel on the CFS site (the day after this thread was started here.....) It seems that another poster there, sextile, has asked the question at the hotel reception:

Quote Originally Posted by sextile on CFS
    Presently there are no short-term rooms, although possibly next year they may be made available - The female Receptionist with whom I talked spoke perfectly good English. - no visible embarrassment at my questions
    You can read that thread on CFS Thailand Forum

Note to moderator: I know that links to CFS were previously banned, due to its 'adult' content. But I think that was before 'Spike started promoting his own Cornucopia of filth, so I assume it is OK now. If not I'm sure you will remove the link!
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

[quote=Sen Yai]Sydneyboy, ignore the rude posters like kquill above, I have the answer for you:

wowpow mentioned takeanap hotel on the CFS site (the day after this thread was started here.....) It seems that another poster there, sextile, has asked the question at the hotel reception:

Quote Originally Posted by "sextile on CFS":5dcysexb
    Presently there are no short-term rooms, although possibly next year they may be made available - The female Receptionist with whom I talked spoke perfectly good English. - no visible embarrassment at my questions

Note to moderator: I know that links to CFS were previously banned, due to its 'adult' content. But I think that was before 'Spike started promoting his own Cornucopia of filth, so I assume it is OK now. If not I'm sure you will remove the link![/quote:5dcysexb]

Not rude at all,

If you don't get an answer, it means the people who have posted don't know what you require, so then,try to help yourself, I've done it many times.

Regards rudeness, some of your previous acid comments would take some beating.

[quote=Sen Yai]Sydneyboy, ignore the rude posters like kquill above, I have the answer for you:

Quote Originally Posted by "sextile on CFS":1jn07dr9

Note to moderator: I know that links to CFS were previously banned, due to its 'adult' content. But I think that was before 'Spike started promoting his own Cornucopia of filth, so I assume it is OK now. If not I'm sure you will remove the link![/quote:1jn07dr9]

With an avatar such as yours I find it ironic that you should refer to ANYONE as rude! Have a look at yourself!!