Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for your local vice squad - Amazing Thailand

Ideas for your local vice squad - Amazing Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by The Bangkok Post
    On every weekly Buddhist holy day, a group of police officers in charge of entertainment venues and public relations affairs in Bangkok has an extra duty _ studying dharma, or Buddha's teachings, and meditating. The dharma study programme is designed for this group of more than 30 officers with the aim of helping them improve their minds and the quality of their service to the public.
    http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/12Oct2007_news06.php

Rumours that Our Resident Bodhisattva, George, is starting up a similar group in Pattaya are being investigated

Re: Ideas for your local vice squad - Amazing Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bangkok Post
    On every weekly Buddhist holy day, a group of police officers in charge of entertainment venues and public relations affairs in Bangkok has an extra duty _ studying dharma, or Buddha's teachings, and meditating. The dharma study programme is designed for this group of more than 30 officers with the aim of helping them improve their minds and the quality of their service to the public.
    http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/12Oct2007_news06.php

Rumours that Our Resident Bodhisattva, George, is starting up a similar group in Pattaya are being investigated
    I am sure that most here will agree with me Hommie, this is getting old, boring and tiresome. Just like you, hey?

Have a good day Hommie.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    I am sure that most here will agree ...
    You should be equally sure, you promiscuous homosexual, that whether "most" agree with you, with me or with neither is the least of my concerns - I'm only here for the laughs

Quote Originally Posted by George
    I am sure that most here will agree ...
    You should be equally sure, you promiscuous homosexual, that whether "most" agree with you, with me or with neither is the least of my concerns

G.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

- I'm only here for the laughs
    Yes, and you successfully give us plenty of them, and they are all at your expense! :cheers:
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    - I'm only here for the laughs
    Yes, and you successfully give us plenty of them, and they are all at your expense! :cheers:
    You may well say that Auntie, as to whether I agree with you or not, I of course could not possibly comment.

Choc Dee,

G.

Now Tourette dear how's the medication going for these attacks of Selective Reality Syndrome you've been experiencing?

Now Tourette dear how's the medication going for these attacks of Selective Reality Syndrome you've been experiencing?

DELETED

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    Well I agree with Homi :geek:
    about what? (was the geek smilie a self description ot intended to refer to anyone else?) Please be clearer in your posts!