Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Luxor Egypt

Luxor Egypt

I have just returned from a one week trip to Luxor after an absense of 7 years. I was there mainly to see the sights and to relax, sex was not a priority. However, having said that i was having fun with the hotel 'captain' within the hour - this was a first for me in egypt as usually if I do manage to have some fun in the hotel it is usually just a grope as staff aren't allowed in the room with a tourist with the door closed. Unlike most guys in egypt this one rimmed and sucked like an expert before he topped me - but as expected he wouldn't bottom. Most of the old shops, with their backrooms for fun, have now been replaced by shopping parades - due to the lack of privacy I was only able to rub and see some nice big cocks. Unlike 7+ years ago the Corniche was very quiet with lots of tourist police around although I did get approached by one lad[ he said he was 17 but looked younger] despite his obvious very large bulge I kept my distance not only because he was too young but he just felt like a trap [gut feeling only]. In luxor and karnak temples there were a few offers made but as none of them took my fancy I didn't follow any of these up. Although the internet has now reached luxor with internet cafes and even free wifi in the hotel I had no luck finding anyone on-line, apart from other tourist!!!

Similar Threads:

Liked
    You had better luck in Egypt than I did.

The only hint of any possible action I found was in Cairo, where one of the guards in the Cairo museum trailed me around the galleries pretty blatantly, rubbing his crotch suggestively and regularly disappearing into the loo with enticing backwatrd glances.

Funnily enough, I'd actually read in advance somewhere that the guards there are well known for that sort of thing!
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked
    In Cairo the bellhop reappeared in my room 1/2 hour after check out. I have never had someone come so quickly...........he dry fucked me for about 30 seconds
    Got him the next day expecting more but the same
    Rest of trip was spent avoiding men in street who would walk by tongue slapping their lips.
    Do not find many attractive Egyptians.............too hairy and too top centric

Egyptian men are the most aggressive men I have even seen. We were groped and chased after in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. Luxor was the best, or worst, depending on your point of view. There is a Gay Bar in the night market area of Luxor. After the bar closes and the doors are locked the remaining customers turn it into a mini bathhouse.