Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just days away from Thailand

Liked

Just days away from Thailand

Thursday I will be landing in Bangkok for a day, then I go to Pattaya at the Room-club next to Tui's.

I am looking forward to the plane ride and hoping I will have a place for my laptop power supply. But the excitement of going is not there. I have been talking to some guys I know I will enjoy meeting.. I am staying at some very nice places and I even upped my spending money by $1,000 usd this year...

Do you guys get excited about your trip or do you take the trip and treat it the same as you would a local trip in your home country?

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Trip

Oh my, I'm the variety of romantic that gets so excited about the trip. I take the whole thing in my mind before it ever happens. I have observed that my fantasy is often better than the real thing. I hate the plane ride, 14 hours in the air is just too long and if it was not the the joy of getting to LOS I would not endure it at all. The last time the private TV on the seat in front of me was very nice ,, think I watched 5 movies. Still hated the trip. Hope you trip is the best Buck.

Liked
    I love the plane ride.. this time the flight is supposed to be 17 hours. A little shorter than I am use to and it is direct from NYC to Thailand. I enjoy sitting in the seat and not having to do anything! I just have to sit there and be quiet! LOL

Once I am there I plan to do a blog type thing of my trip. I know there will be some that will wonder why I have so much free time to post if I will be having so much fun but who cares.... I will post it anyway!

Flight

I bet you are flying on Thai Flight 791
    I love this flight you get there in the afternoon and onto Pattaya in time to go out and have some fun
    You look like a good size man , I hope you are in deluxe economy
    Any way have a good time
    I will be on that same flight the middle of December
    Cant wait

Liked
    yeah, I am flying economy delux. I only hope the person sitting next to me is cute or is not too interactive.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

bucks blog

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I love the plane ride.. this time the flight is supposed to be 17 hours. A little shorter than I am use to and it is direct from NYC to Thailand. I enjoy sitting in the seat and not having to do anything! I just have to sit there and be quiet! LOL

Once I am there I plan to do a blog type thing of my trip. I know there will be some that will wonder why I have so much free time to post if I will be having so much fun but who cares.... I will post it anyway!
    Buck, as I am not due to be in LoS until mid January, I will look forward to reading your blog.

Good luck and have a ball.

cheers
    krobbie

Liked
    I make the trip an adventure. I would not go on such a long trip if I did not enjoy it. I pack some books I want to read, I watch some movies I haven't seen, I always try to learn something new from the people around me or study the Thai language to try out some new words. I relax and anticipate by visualizing the activities I plan. I usually take special gifts for special friends. Normally my time is split between old friends and new friends. Some of the old friends I met when they worked the bars and they have now gone on to other things but stay in contact, others still work and are a great resource to get their advice on someone new-because they know what I like. I plan visits to new places based upon posts I've read on the various boards. I note some new restaurants to try (but I have seen very few suggestions about this for some time). I don't worry about the budget because it ruins the fun. I don't need 4 or 5 star places to have fun and I like to spend time searching and trying things on my own. I seldom talk to other farangs on my trip.
    So I am always excited to go. For me the trip frees my from my habits and routines at home and gives me a strong sense of freedom as I explore places and fantasies. I enjoy the uniqueness of the culture, the food, and the people. I have been really lucky to meet a good percentage of heartfelt friends. I also seek something special and unexpected to do for someone on each trip and have always had that effort multiplied several times in priceless ways in the enjoyment I received back from the Thai people.
    If someone is not looking forward to their trip, I think they need to think more about how to create better karma around them. You get what you give.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked
    Interesting post, but I have lived long enough to know that some folks just are not the type to jump up and down everything something special happens. I am an even tempered guy... I will be happy to be there but you won't find me jumping up and down LOL I am sure my Karma is just fine

I like you will be arriving in October. For me it will be late October. I am looking forward to my time in Pattaya but not the flight. I fly business class and it is still a hard trip to make, guess I am just getting OLD. This will be my 7th trip in as many years. It is always nice to arrive and start my vacation. This time will be arriving from Hong Kong and will get their in the late morning. Hope to be settled in my room by early afternoon. Than I can start contacting friends and having a great time. Enjoy the beach, this time I am staying a Sansuk which is new and has a pool. May be can relax there more than the beach. Hope you have a great time and will be looking forward to you reports.

Liked
    You are going to have to let us know what it was like staying at the Sauna. I remember when they first announced their opening I thought the rooms were way overpriced but now seem reasonable if they are as nice as they look on the website.
    I am staying at Room-club because it is private and even on my way back to my hotel there are guys along the way to flirt with and I like to buy some food and drink and sit with the Security guard at Tui's place and eat before I go up to my room.

Your going to have to tell us what you think of the place your staying at and what you liked as well as didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by seabee
    I like you will be arriving in October. For me it will be late October. I am looking forward to my time in Pattaya but not the flight. I fly business class and it is still a hard trip to make, guess I am just getting OLD. This will be my 7th trip in as many years. It is always nice to arrive and start my vacation. This time will be arriving from Hong Kong and will get their in the late morning. Hope to be settled in my room by early afternoon. Than I can start contacting friends and having a great time. Enjoy the beach, this time I am staying a Sansuk which is new and has a pool. May be can relax there more than the beach. Hope you have a great time and will be looking forward to you reports.