List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Guys Guesthouse bloody freeloaders?

Billy

When you stayed there it was still owned by Monty, and here I thought you were afriend of Monty's. Anyway I agree with what you say about taking guys past a lobby full of farang sitting around wasting time. You could always here a whisper of a comment on the guy you were with. The rooms are fine and were clean when I stayed there but I did move out after a week. As far as advertising, well its just good business to use what ever avenue you can to get the message out. You must be on one of your drinking sprees. With a friend like you Monty must enjoy you continuing to stick a knife in his back.

Liked

Billy

Not sure what you're going on about Billy. The rooms come with an A/C controller so you can set the temperature to your liking. Also found the rooms to be plenty big. Not sure how you missed the window. I do agree with you on the "walk of shame" setup downstairs. There are some advantages to staying there that offset that problem though. If you bring back a guy in the evenings, as most people do, you have your own key and there's nobody downstairs in the evening. I think that 600/bt is probably the right price-point, and remember that includes breakfast (at least the last time I was there). Do appreciate honest reports, it's just that in this case you're a bit harsh in my opinion.

One more thing on the "walk of shame"... you might want to try to actually *talk* with some of the people that hang out for breakfast. I've met a few people from this board that way, and I've seen YOU stumble down the stairs there in the morning. We didn't chat though.

Dboy

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Well next time you see me stumble down the stairs,invite me over so i can sit on your face.
    You have obviously seen my poll question about breaking wind! Do you break wind Billy boy when you sit on someone's face?

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

worth

worth double the price since the midget won't stay there.
    obviously a reverse commendation here
    worth it's weight in gold if not diamonds

invest if at all possible

Liked

Re: Two Guys Guesthouse bloody freeloaders?

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Does this place ever pay for its publicity and advertising?They run from one message board to another.Twoguys guesthouse or whatever the silly name is? They think that we owe them something by being a gay run guesthouse,well let me get this bloody clear,i dont owe any bastard anything,and you dont either,just because they promote themselves as sunees only gay guesthouse,does that mean we are obliged to use them?
    What are we all supossed to do? bullshit because a few wooly moofs are running a guesthouse in sunee plaza?
    Its not that flamin good,i stayed there once and you have to go past a group of pissheads sitting in the front entrance everytime you take a guy back to your room ,stuff the place.
    Now im only telling the truth,if you like taking guys back to your room ,this aint the place to stay.
    That said,the rooms are clean ,the staff are helpful,the towels/sheets washed everyday,the food excellent.
    However,
    The rooms are hot,the A/C are turned up so you cant turn them down.The rooms have no windows and are small.
    The cost at 600-700 b a night is too high.
    One thing that the owners of some of these places must understand that despite their complaint letters about[/color] readers who post on here about their business,that they can never stop any poster on here writing their opinion,within reason that is,and giving a no bullshit report.[/b](and i mean without making nasty personal remarks.)

Now some of these places think because they advertise as gay run that we are obliged to use them,like being given a order off your boss or something.

I dont care if any place is paying a 1 million dollar advertising campaign on here,if you have a opinion about its service then dont hold back and as i said before,write your opinion without getting too or nasty.
    I cannot remember Stewart complaining about anybody on this board, but I am aware that after you stayed there on your previous trip he had every reason to. I was there.

Please give a link to the post you are complaining about and dates when Stewart has posted to other boards.

I think you have your midget wooly moof balls in a knot. If you were complaining about Ms Bucket and Top man your post might make sense.

howards is a good alternative. friendly staff, no drunks to clamber over at night, queit, clean, large rooms, with windows, not a worry in the world.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by tanga
    howards is a good alternative. friendly staff, no drunks to clamber over at night, queit, clean, large rooms, with windows, not a worry in the world.
    ... except the hard beds. Of course each to his own preference.

Having tried a week in each of Howards and the rooms now called Two Guys during a 2 week period, I much preferred the latter.

I like to try new places each visit. Gonna venture Jomtien way next time. A few choices worth experiencing there. I was going to try the Day Night area but having read on the boards how dangerous it can be at night, I'll give it a miss.
    Dick

Liked
    You have not mentioned where you are staying this trip Billy

With all the free plugs and bar reviews, surely you can do a review of your rooming house.

Tell us what a big spender you are, or a cheap charlie most likely.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked
    Seems to me that in Pattaya the best "cheap charlie" approach is to get further from the beach. It's possible to get a really nice place if you move away from the tourist zone. Probably have to factor in cost for a motorbike though.

Dboy