Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Another cautionary tale.

Liked

Another cautionary tale.

79 year old Englishman seriously hurt in assault and theft at his South Pattaya Apartment.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_27_08_50_3.htm

Poor old sod!

So lessons here:

Never take two strange guys back
    Never take underage back
    Be extra cautious if you're very old and frail
    Be extra cautious with street pickups
    Be extra cautious with Sunnee/Beach pickups
    Don't be a drunken horny idiot
    Don't leave your brain at the airport

Better yet...

DON'T TAKE FREELANCE AT ALL!

Just think of the "off fee" as insurance.

(This message brought to you by the Pattaya Go-Go Bar Owners' Association)

Liked
    I pull this post and reserve judgement until all the facts come out
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked
    On this board, we are so quick to embellish the story. My reading of the facts are a 19 year has been arrested in possession of property stolen from the victim. In giving his story the 19 year old claims that the other Thai involved was 16 years old. On this evidence?? we claim the victim is a pedo. I think those claims should be deleted otherwise the victim has grounds to sue this forum.

Liked
    Some people here have a really abnormal rage impute to be a pedo - even for victims of criminal acts.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Isn't it quite revealing that in virtually every case of a gay farang being assaulted or caught with under-age kids or being robbed in their hotel room/condo/house, the initial meeting has occurred in Sunee Plaza.

The header of this thread is quite right - A CAUTIONARY TALE - you have been warned !

Liked

Re: No Pedo!!! not poor sod

Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    Sorry or am i missing somthing here. Raksiam thinks hes ( quote ) a Poor old sod. No dude hes a poor old Pedophile looking for some underage kid to bone. And he come unstuck.
    Ive no feelings at all for dirty old perverts who pray on underage kids. He would know the law.
    Now the sick old man is truly double sick due to his kiddy lust
    The story I read said the two were accompanied by a 16 year old not the two were with the 16 year old. I don't see any where where is was a pedophile situation. it could be assumed but it makes sense to stick to the facts with out all the embellishments.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

It is true that we do not know all the facts about this crime.
    At this point, this man is a victim of a vicious violent crime. Obviously, he acted with some large amount of foolishness. Regarding the age thing, consider the strong possibility that he was lied to about the age. These boys are violent criminals, so they also are obviously liars.
    So this crime victim deserves some human sympathy, but also another reminder it isn't all smiles and sweetness out there.

Regarding the poor old sod comment, I just learned that the word sod is considered short for sodomite.