Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

locked now...

well, it is locked now.... :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

but it's drawn dear Wowpow

into the fray..I missed her so much..is Wowpow beta an off-spring ? ..or something.

And I'm delighted to see that all those who use real names will be protected..which means me, John Botting and I believe Lonelywombat- you are the only other..yes ?

I'm sure I was introduced to you as Trevor Lonelywombat at the Corner Bar..(or was it Bruce ?)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: but it's drawn dear Wowpow

DELETED

Liked

Re: but it's drawn dear Wowpow

[quote=John Botting]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lunchtime O'Booze":1dyax2jr
    into the fray..I missed her so much..is Wowpow beta an off-spring ? ..or something.

And I'm delighted to see that all those who use real names will be protected..which means me, John Botting and I believe Lonelywombat- you are the only other..yes ?

I'm sure I was introduced to you as Trevor Lonelywombat at the Corner Bar..(or was it Bruce ?)
    [/quote:1dyax2jr]

It cannot be me . I have never had a drink at the Corner Bar
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Yes I was wondering how long it would take before BG's demise would draw comment. I'm surprised it's taken so long! But there you have it. The dear boy's arse has been resolutely kicked to the kerb and he is, no more, to inhabit these boards. People's thoughts? Well there be celebrations or wakes among our number one asks? And why just stop at him? I'm sure there are numerous others we could name whose odious contributions are also worthy of a mighty kick up the arse, and who should be flung, without hesitation, out the gogo bar's doors!

Evidently I'm not VIP enough either, as a certain member has been allowed to misappropriate my membership name and fraudulently use it on one of his blogs' (thereby making it appear it was my blog) without so much as a quibble from the moderators! That is why I will never give any money in support of this board. Fair and equitable rules for all round here???
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Forum's veteran
    Liked

banned ..

It is difficult to get banned from this forum, as my continued presense proves.

I agree bg went overboard and lately had been out of control especially towards several posters.
    I, for one, will miss him and was usually amused and sometimes informed by bg. Never bored.

If this was a democracy, I would vote for his ban to be lifted and for him to return, but it ain't.
    I believe even John Botting will eventually miss bg, as I am sure he looked at bg's responses with
    bated breath and knew he was battling an equal and not some dim witted ignorant troll.

Bg was very opinionated by somehow he never irritated me like hedda did and still does on his psuedo- gaythailand forum
    which he pretends not to control but that is another story for another day. It is a cure for insomnia.
    I find it interesting that one nightmare has totally disappeared from this forum and only has a home on another
    gaythailand forum, when his protector and psychic twin presses his remaining moderator not to interfere.. :cat:

DELETED

Quote Originally Posted by Boygeenyuser
    Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    I have received privately some information about BG, and he is not all he pretends to be. I know his location for example and it isn't a resident expat living in Bangkok for one.
    OK, this I gotta hear. Exactly where am I, Inspector Clouseau?
    Looks like it's time to put your money where your mouth is JB!!

Welcome back

Welcome back, boygeenyus (or thonglor55 as you are known to your friends here in Bangkok). I have now put you on {Ignore}