Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why not judge the bar boys?

Why not judge the bar boys?

Hi all: Having followed this board for quite a while, it amazes me that one topic does not seem to be of much interest. Occasionally, some users write about go go bars (or beer bars) and judge such establishments by either complaining about whatever (e.g. the prices for drinks), or by praising/defending the bar. I have not noticed that users of this board deal with individual - identifiable - money boys. Why is that?

Wouldn┬┤t it be interesting to exchange our experiences with certain ladz who might be identified by the number they wear in the bar, their nickname, or even a face pic, for instance? I am talking about the boys general behavior towards the farang in the bar and after being offed, the ladz "character" or "personality" (if describable), whether the boy lives up to what he has promised to do and so forth... As a very active and convinced "butterfly", I would find such "individualized" reports extremely helpful.

Some might argue that such "personal" postings could violate the individual boys┬┤ "right" not to appear or to be mentioned in a "public" forum without consent. This objection is certainly to be treated seriously. On the other hand: In my case, almost all of my reminiscences (offs) would result in positive ratings of my ladz. So, the boys would get some free advertisement - I guess they would not mind (esp. during low season)... And if a specific boy really behaves like a jerk, why not tell and warn our folks?

All best -

Re: Why not judge the bar boys?

Quote Originally Posted by Caltom
    I am talking about the boys general behavior towards the farang in the bar and after being offed, the ladz "character" or "personality" (if describable), whether the boy lives up to what he has promised to do and so forth... As a very active and convinced "butterfly", I would find such "individualized" reports extremely helpful.
    You're assuming boys deliver a consistent performance. From what boys tell me, they encounter arsehole customers as well as "good heart" ones, and often perform accordingly. After all, isn't one of the tests of a good hooker is that they know how to satisfy that particular customer - and all customers are different?

Plus you`re assuming you know their real names. Many have multiple personality disorder.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hi all: Having followed this board for quite a while, it amazes me that one topic does not seem to be of much interest. Occasionally, some users write about go go bars (or beer bars) and judge such establishments by either complaining about whatever (e.g. the prices for drinks), or by praising/defending the bar. I have not noticed that users of this board deal with individual - identifiable - money boys. Why is that?

Wouldn┬┤t it be interesting to exchange our experiences with certain ladz who might be identified by the number they wear in the bar, their nickname, or even a face pic, for instance? I am talking about the boys general behavior towards the farang in the bar and after being offed, the ladz "character" or "personality" (if describable), whether the boy lives up to what he has promised to do and so forth... As a very active and convinced "butterfly", I would find such "individualized" reports extremely helpful.

Some might argue that such "personal" postings could violate the individual boys┬┤ "right" not to appear or to be mentioned in a "public" forum without consent. This objection is certainly to be treated seriously. On the other hand: In my case, almost all of my reminiscences (offs) would result in positive ratings of my ladz. So, the boys would get some free advertisement - I guess they would not mind (esp. during low season)... And if a specific boy really behaves like a jerk, why not tell and warn our folks?

All best -

"Stockholm syndrome?"

Homintern, I agree with you. Of course, most ladz will perform differently, depending also on the customers behavior. A boys "rating" - as proposed - would be always based on a single, subjective opinion and to be regarded as such. Still, don┬┤t you think that people - after reading some individualized reports - could get some good hints as to which boy might be the right one to off next?

these guys ,long time I used the word boy before, are humans not flesh, go to cfs, they had it sometimes, but i think it has gone. Maybe I am a puritan, but I would never tell here in public who was a good fuck, but maybe I will tell it in private.

Please add : there pimps, and there punteres

extending the topic accordingly would be nothing but fair. ..

All best -

"Stockholm syndrome?"

What do you mean? I can┬┤t see any connection whatsoever to the "Stockholm syndrome"...

Liked

" ... As a very active and convinced "butterfly", I would find such "individualized" reports extremely helpful ... "
    As a 'very' active butterfly, I would think you'd be the perfect person to start it off.
    Go ahead ... fire away with your knowledge.

PS ... you may as well leave Homintern out of this, as he is pure vanilla: face-sitters only.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked
    "Stockholm syndrome?"

I think there are too many instances when it is the Thai who is the more 'powerful'.