List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Split off subject from the JJJ thread.

Split off subject from the JJJ thread.

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    As for me, I look for at least an inch worth of beard, that way I'm almost sure he is of age.
    Is that below the mouth or above the cock?

Liked
    I have to agree with all of your post when Im reading them individually.There is so much truth in sammys,Dodgers and even Auntys posts. I think it all comes down to how poor each boy is.A student who can afford an education is much less likely to have sex with a farang than one struggling.A prostitute is looked down upon everywhere in the world.I wont bother going on as you previous posters have done a great job on the subject. Heres another perspective,every time you buy a big mac you are indirectly having an animal suffer a horrible death.Maybe selling your body to an older fat man is not as bad as it can be.

Oh, the horror of it

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    ... every time you buy a big mac you are indirectly having an animal suffer a horrible death
    I am a passive vegetarian (like passive smoking - at one remove). Cows are vegetarians. I eat beef. Do the cattle suffer a more horrible death when slaughtered for the Mac Machine than for other diets? What is particularly horrible about a modern slaughterhouse, or do you object to all killing? If so, what is the ethical difference between killing a cow and pulling a lettuce out of the ground? Both are living creatures. Aunty's life's work as a dissector (vivisectionist?) of amoebae is because her brain is most comfortable around other single-cell creatures. Vegetarianism when expressed as a concern for "horrible death" is a fad, based on sentimentality. Needless to say, Hitler (the original greenie - no coincidence that the modern Green Party started in Germany) is often alleged to have been a vegetarian, and we all know about his concern for horrible deaths

Liked
    Give me a break homi,I hate it when those arguments are used,comparing a head of lettuce with an animal.We humans are animals just like cows,chickens,dogs etc,but with a higher intelligence.We have brains,hearts etc with the ability to fell pain and realise it. Im not talking about plants or trees,they are different from mammals and you know it.Monkees are almost the same as us,just a slight variation on their dna. Try to be reasonable instead of making ridiculous arguments.And how do you know so much about Aunty?,it doesnt sound like your friends.

Fish as brain food

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    Give me a break homi,I hate it when those arguments are used,comparing a head of lettuce with an animal.
    Undoubtedly you do, since you cannot give an answer except that cows are mammals. So it's OK to eat fish then? Try some brain food and read this - http://home.earthlink.net/~rdmadden/web ... ights.html

As for Aunty, it's well known that my half-sister got knocked up by one of the under-footmen and ran away to Nw Zlnd with him - the sad result was Aunty. I've had to keep an eye on the poor creature - noblesse oblige and all that

Liked
    If God hadnтАЩt intended us to eat animals he wouldnтАЩt have made them from MEAT..

Re: Excuse me

Quote Originally Posted by skeet45
    Rocket and Homintine
    What do your post have to do with JJJ
    If you want to start your own thread about food
    Please stick to the subject here
    Is this a haiku? Doubtless Herr Jinks will be along any moment now and split this out into a separate thread

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: JJJ's

Rocket Quote,

Give me a break homi,I hate it when those arguments are used,comparing a head of lettuce with an animal.

Buddhist's believe that all living matter is connected, and those arguments tend to show the comparison between a head of lettuce and some humans.

Not talking lettuces here, but boys/girls from certain regions such as Isaan face extreme discrimination when they go to BKK looking for work. And itтАЩs not like thereтАЩs a lot of jobs on offer in their hometowns/villages. If youтАЩve been turned down countless times for poorly paying jobs simply because of where you grew up, if youтАЩre a young man (or woman) one might find the prospect of working in a gogo bar where you will make much more money than those low paid тАЬrespectableтАЭ jobs youтАЩve been rejected for increasingly appealing. Does anyone really think itтАЩs a coincidence that most of the boys working in twilight are from Isaan or other тАЬlooked down uponтАЭ areas?

Just a thought. Rather deep for my first post here. IтАЩll try to lighten upтАж

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSledgehammer
    Not talking lettuces here, but boys/girls from certain regions such as Isaan face extreme discrimination when they go to BKK looking for work. And itтАЩs not like thereтАЩs a lot of jobs on offer in their hometowns/villages. If youтАЩve been turned down countless times for poorly paying jobs simply because of where you grew up, if youтАЩre a young man (or woman) one might find the prospect of working in a gogo bar where you will make much more money than those low paid тАЬrespectableтАЭ jobs youтАЩve been rejected for increasingly appealing. Does anyone really think itтАЩs a coincidence that most of the boys working in twilight are from Isaan or other тАЬlooked down uponтАЭ areas?

Just a thought. Rather deep for my first post here. IтАЩll try to lighten upтАж
    Nothing wrong with making a post that goes a little deep. By doing so and making a post that is a little more thought provoking than usual, you are doing a service by encouraging some members here to exercise their grey matter. Believe me when I tell you and it is something that you will undoubtedly find out for yourself, there are several here whose grey matter really need that exercise and are in dire need of a good work out from time to time.

Welcome to the forum SisterSledgehammer, I look forward to reading more of your post whether they be of the deep, or lighter variety. By the way, just for the record, I happen to agree with everything that you have said above and knowing what you have said about the boys and girls from Isaan to be true, I don't believe that it is any coincidence whatsoever that so many of them are working in Pattaya's sex industry.

Choc Dee,

G.